BY HOME RUN INN

Home Run Inn Pizza
  • "I have never been to the restaurant, but I used to buy the frozen pizzas frequently until my local grocers stopped carrying them!" in 5 reviews
Brianna S.
I'm a Chicago native and if I have to get frozen pizza, I always get Home Run Inn. It is by far the best. It cooks so good with a perfect buttery crispy crust. Very delicious and worth the money!
Lauren D.
Batavia , IL
This is my most favorite pizza of all time. Whenever I'm in the city seeing family we always order Home Run Inn! I'd rather have this than any other pizza!
Lacie D.
Hamilton, OH
If you haven't tried Home Run Inn Pizza, you are missing out. The crust is thin and flaky. It is so good. One of the best frozen pizza's out there!
Crystal R.
If you have not tried their pizza yet you definitely should. My favorite part is the crust, it is not too doughy, great texture as well as taste.
Daisy L.
Yummy thin crust with tomato sauce that tastes really natural. Easy to digest and a real snack or meal, one of the frozen pizzas I approve of.
Taylor A.
Ive been to the actual place in chicago and the frozen and i don't see the big deal. It was ok but Ive had way better chicago pizza.
Sarah C.
I love their frozen pizza the day after I cook it! If you like warmed up pizza, or cold pizza for breakfast-- this is for you!
Amanda M.
Morgantown, WV
Home Run Inn has both restaurants and a frozen pizza option. Both are delicious. I really like the personal size frozen pizzas.
Megan P.
I like this pizza and its worth the extra few bucks. I don't like the single mini pizzas, though. They taste different to me.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Buttery and thick crusts. I'm not fond if their sausage but it's not bad...it's just not my favorite topping of theirs.
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN
Any one else have a bad aftertaste?
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
What are your favorite toppings?