BY HOME RUN INN

Home Run Inn® Classic Four Cheese Pizza.
Chicago's # 1 Selling Frozen Pizza Brand.
All Natural.
No Preservatives.
Chicago's Premium Pizza.
Established 1947.
Real®. see more...

Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
As far as frozen pizzas go, Home Run Inn is good quality.  I can usually find it on sale at the grocery store, which makes it even more appealing.  The crust and cheese are pretty tasty, so when I'm looking for convenience and savings, I purchase this pizza.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Super cheesy , tomato sauce taste like my grandmothers , the crust is like a buttery cracker crust almost. Perfect for grilling just be careful its easy to over cook the crust
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
My family loves this pizza! We get it at our local sprouts farmers market! Doesn't take too long to make and the dough is never too doughy! Not to mention all the cheese on it, how can you not like it?!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Home Run Inn's classic Four Cheese Pizza would be the pizza I go to when I want to treat myself to my favorite because it is a little more expensive. I am a big fan of the crust they use for its taste, as well as how it crisps up. In my opinion, Home Run Inn pizzas are nothing short of delicious. I live near a Home Run Inn and still find myself grabbing for the frozen ones more often than not.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
We tried this pizza because on the box it said it was from Chicago. We were going for more of a deep dish experience but we didn't get that. It was an average frozen pizza. The sauce was ok but the crust was great!! The pizza was very flavorful! I would definitely eat it again.
Grace C.
Columbia
I actually read an article online that this brand was one of the best frozen pizzas and maybe because I had high expectations I was not excited about it. It isn't the cheapest frozen pizza option but it doesn't taste any better than cheaper alternatives. The classic has a pretty thin crust but it had good flavor. I purchase these if they are ever on sale!
Caitlyn C.
Birmingham, AL
These pizzas are great! Whether you choose the plain cheese pizza or one of the other varieties, it is guaranteed to be good! They are not pricey and they are better than some of the other frozen pizza brands that I've had for years. It's good for parties and any event that requires a lot of food!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
The one i get is all natural, real cheese, no harmful ingredients. It simply tastes amazing. There isnt a ton of calories and tastes like the most amazing frozen pizza. Heck, even better than papajohns, for much cheaper! Its worth a shot to try this. Its so delicious, i want it just thinking about it. Yum!
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
HANDS DOWN, Home Run Inn is my favorite pizza brand! If I can ever find them in the frozen section I buy as much as I possibly can. I grew up close to Chicago, so these pizzas are a childhood favorite for me and my family.
Allie A.
BEST STORE BOUGHT PIZZA EVER! I have nothing more to say .. well ok except if almost looks as tho it's upside down when you take it out of the box lol .. but who cares it's amazing ! Like FREAKN AWESOME