Home Run Inn Classic Uncured Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by K R.

BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, UNCURED PEPPERONI PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients
REAL.
NET WT. 7.75 OZ.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE - EST. 18498-A. see more...

James R.
Terre Haute
Pizza tastes like it was made in a factory. Pizza crust taste like pie dough. Had to add cheese and spices. Paid over six dollars for a two dollar pizza. The bean counters win again. Not the original pizza for sure.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
This is my single favorite frozen pizza! My grandma used to buy it for me when I was a little girl, and now I feed it to my daughter.We don’t get these often because they aren’t healthy, but they’re a great treat!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Home Run Inn is one of the best frozen pizzas. This pepperoni pizza is really good. The cheese is melty and delicious. One of the best frozen pepperoni pizzas out there that I’ve found. Definitely recommend.
Cindy R.
Clinton Township
If I could give this 0 stars I would. I bought this pizza as Kroger was giving a coupon. Bad mistake. If you like soggy crackers and the worse cheese knock off this might be the pizza for you.
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FROZEN PIZZA OF ALL TIME. The sourdough crust is exceptional, crispy and flaky, and pairs well with the pepperoni and the cheese. It cooks up pretty quickly, and I am constantly keeping one of these in the freezer at all times for Home Run Inn emergencies
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
HRI is our absolute favorite frozen pizza to buy - especially the pepperoni. There are just enough pepperoni. The cheese melts perfectly and is just the right amount as is the sauce. The best part is the buttery flaky crust. Yum.
Lindsey P.
Springfield
This is one of the best frozen pizzas on the market. They bake well, meaning the pizza cooks all the way through, and the bottom is never soggy or burnt. The crust is tasty, as well as the sauce, cheese and pepperoni, especially the #uncuredpepperoni, and you can tell by the taste that it's made with good quality products. I've seen them sold in most grocery stores; however, I always buy mine at #Target. #Influenster #homeruninnpizza @Influenster @homeruninn
Brittany B.
Elkhorn, WI
This pizza is some of the best frozen pizza you can buy. You definitely get what you pay for. You can tell they use high quality ingredients and it tastes better than delivery. Only buy every once in a while because of the price. But always recommend.
Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
Home Run Inn is my favorite pizza. The crisp, buttery crust is like no other I've ever had. I don't make it toChicago for this pizz as much as I used to so this is a great way to satisfy my cravings
Deanna S.
Best frozen pizza out there hands down! Let me just say I rarely prefer pepperoni over other toppings but reach for this one before any others. I'm also blessed enough to live a couple miles from a HRI restaurant so I can get it hot and fresh when I want and I STILL enjoy the frozen form. HRI is the only frozen pizza I buy regularly.

The crust is buttery and crunchy and the only kind of which I'll eat every last crumb. There is a good deal of sauce on these pizzas so if you're not a sauce person that might be an issue for you. I love pizza sauce and feel like many frozen pizzas don't use enough.

I also LOVE that there's practically a brick of cheese on ever HRI pizza because there's seriously no such thing as too much cheese. The pepperoni is cut thick so it doesn't get crispy, which is something I like. I really can't think of anything I don't like about this pizza. The price is right and it's the most satisfying frozen pizza out there.