BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE & UNCURED PEPPERONI PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients.
NET WT. 8.75 OZ.
REAL.
SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE EST.18498-A. see more...

Christi K.
This stuff is disgusting. I would say this is the worst frozen pizza I've ever purchased. Never again.
Sylvia S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
It was very good! The crust is unlike any other. The sauce is a little sweet but overall a good pizza.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
Home Run Inn are my absolute favorite frozen pizzas. They taste so good and I love the crispy crust.
Brittany T.
Lake Worth, FL
Easy and delicious! Great for anyone from a college student with roommates to a quick family dinner.
Eddie  H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best frozen pizza in the world. Period. Tastes homemade. Great flavor, the butter crust is EXCELLENT!
Karlie L.
Cincinnati, OH
This pizza is delicious! I love the crust and how the cheese tastes. It's soft and extremely tasty.
Michelle C.
Best pizza ever! I always eat this with my boyfriend on our date nights. Everyone should have this.
Yadira R.
I love this pizza it tastes just like the one from the restaurant. . It cooks evenly and it's cheap
tonya h.
mableton, GA
I love this pizza, it has so much flavor and its quick and easy for when i don't feel like cooking
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite frozen pizza brand! I would eat Home Run Inn every day if it were healthy enought :)