BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE & UNCURED PEPPERONI PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients.
NET WT. 8.75 OZ.
REAL.
SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE EST.18498-A. see more...

Chaquita T.
Covington, GA
I am from Chicago and this is as good as it gets and makes me feel like I'm at home out with family and friends enjoying home run inn pizza
Krystal W.
Love that I can purshase in my local grocery store, I've been missing Home Run Inn pizza since I left Chicago. You won't be disappointed
haley t.
I seriously eat this pizza at least once a week. the crust is somewhere between thick and thin, and I love it so much! not greasy at all.
SaBrina P.
Delicious so good....tastes so much like the Home Run Inn pizza in Chicago. Great stuff I am very impressed I would definitely buy again
Billy F.
Riverview, FL
I thought it would have tasted better. It was an ok pizza but not something i would buy again unless there was a good special for it.
Jennifer G.
One of the best pizzas in Chicago if you ask me! The crust is buttery and thick but not doughy. Everything about this pizza is great!
Laura G.
Kissimmee, FL
Pretty good. Got it on sale. I don't remember exactly why but I do remember thinking that I wouldn't be purchasing this brand again.
Nicole N.
Brookfield, IL
By far the best pizza brand! In my home there are seven people to feed and this always does the trick! I love Home Run Inn!
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Bleh, definitely not a favorite. The crust takes like cardboard and the sauce isn't up to par. Sort of a disgrace for pizza
Kimberly L.
Homewood, IL
I love the crispy, buttery crust of Home Run Inn. The sausage and pepperoni are flavorful with a generous amount of cheese.