BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE & UNCURED PEPPERONI PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients.
NET WT. 8.75 OZ.
REAL.
SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE EST.18498-A. see more...

Carol D.
Lansing, IL
If you're looking for something that tastes like cardboard keep looking but if you're in the mood for a good pizza you can eat in your pajamas this is it.
sylvia c.
THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE FROZEN PIZZA SOLD IN AMERICA AND IT DESERVES TO BE NUMBER ONE!!!! THE BEST HOME RUN INN PIZZA IS SAUSAGE AND UNCURED PEPPERONI!!!
Anna C.
These were on sale, so we gave a try. We enjoyed so much we went back to stock up freezer. It is a great dinner when you need something quick and easy!
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Me and my family are huge fans of these pizzas whenever we have some extra money and a taste for good pizza we go buy these instead of order out!! :)
Angela V.
San Antonio, TX
The crust definitely has the unique flavor of HRI. But in all honesty NOTHING compare to going and getting the real thing fresh from the restaurant.
Laura C.
Oak Park, IL
My family really likes this pizza and it's easy to pop in the oven for a dinner. Plus you have leftovers for lunch the next day, so its a win-win!
K A.
It's alright if you really need a pizza fix. Personally I like fresh pizza from the restaurant... This one has a greasy and chemical aftertaste. :/
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
My dad recently started buying this because he used to eat it as a child. I find it to be quite good. There's just not a lot of variety in my area
Alexis L.
This a hearty pizza, when you pick up the box you will realize it's different than any other frozen pizza. It's a bit pricier, but well worth it.
Renee W.
I really like this pizza. It taste just like the restaurant. The crust is buttery and the sauce is good. It doesn't taste like a frozen pizza.