BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE & UNCURED PEPPERONI PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients.
NET WT. 8.75 OZ.
REAL.
SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE EST.18498-A. see more...

Ashley M.
Thornton, CO
The pizza cooked excellently with a thick, crispy crust but maintained the gooey cheese, sauce and toppings. I love the whole brand and would recommend it to (and cook it for) friends
Joely S.
Stone Park, IL
Great taste , and easy to put in the oven and eat it right at home. You can cook it at ur own taste wether its soft or crunchy but i loce the taste of the peperroni and sausage
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro, TN
We love this pizza and prefer it over delivery! The buttery crisp crust is delicious. The ingredients taste fresh and you can taste the meat. The sauce is not overpowering.
Matthew N.
Schaumburg, IL
I prefer the cheese on some more expensive frozen pizzas. I think the best thing a frozen pizza can do if make you forget its frozen. A thicker crust might help that.
Amber M.
Lexington, SC
I love this brand! The crust gets nice and cristy and has a nice buttery flavor! The sausage isn't too spicy.I love that there are no weird, unnecessary ingredients or chemicals in it!
Swantees H.
Hot Springs , AR
I love this pizza. Nice and crispy crust. Almost taste like the in store pizza. And I don't have a home run inn close to where I live. Happy now no can buy it in store.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza! I've Had Home Run Inn in Chicago and this is very similar. The Crust Is buttery and crunchy and the toppings are fresh!
Rachel M.
Justice, IL
After moving from Chicago it is hard to find good pizza especially frozen pizza. I love home run inn and the frozen pizza tastes just as good as the restraunts.
Sandra L.
Laurinburg, NC
Absolutely love this pizza! It tastes like the crust was freshly made. I wish there was more of a selection at my local Grocery store. Try it! You'll love it !
Dominick w.
Calumet City, IL
Best Pizza ever!
if you enjoy pizza you will love home run inn where the pizza is always great tasting and fresh even when its coming straight out of the box!