BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE & UNCURED PEPPERONI PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients.
NET WT. 8.75 OZ.
REAL.
SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE EST.18498-A. see more...

Robyn W.
Denver, CO
I'm from Chicago living in Colorado and I'll often buy these instead of ordering out. They're not healthy but they're the closest thing I've found to a Chicago pizza while living here. I love these pizzas!
Leticia C.
This pizza is my favorite thin crust ever there's no better thin crust for me than this one.It's so delicious it's crust is the best.The flavor and everything in general is awesome.Unfortunately they don't sell this pizza in the state I live in and I'm sad because I really like it.I found it in my home state because that's where it comes from.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA YOU WILL EVER TRY (out of the freezer section at your grocery store**). The crust is fantastic, and if you like your pizza a little crispier.. you're in luck! I get one or two pizzas every time I'm at the store - I am that obsessed.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I first was introduced to this pizza from a family that lives in the mid west, I never heard of this brand before but she raved about how good it was so I didn't to buy one when I was costing in Chicago.... OMG.... She was right!!!this is one of the best tasting packaged pizza I have ever tasted. So now I live in California and it was very hard to find... I was strolling in SAM's club and name there it was screaming buy me so I did!
Melissa D.
Portage, IN
This is my ULTIMATE favorite pizza brand! I prefer it over anything else, even fresh pizza at a restaurant. It has the perfect buttery, crunchy crust and the sauce has the perfect salty, tomato flavor. It is not a sweet sauce, which I hate. The sausage and pepperoni also have great flavor, but I find that my favorite part about the pizza is definitely the crust. A lot of other brands try so hard to make the toppings count, but Home Run Inn "brings it home" by actually having great flavor to their crust, to the point where I'll actually ask whoever doesn't want their crust if I can have it! It can be a tad bit expensive compared to other frozen pizza brands, but trust me, they are worth the few extra bucks. My other favorite is the Margarita flavored pizza. But no matter what toppings you choose, try one today, seriously! They're amazing!
Kathaleen P.
Powell, TN
My partner is from Chicago and that is where I got my first taste of Home Run Pizza at an actual sit down restaurant. When we returned home I really missed their pizza. I was so happy when I found it at our local grocery store. The taste is amazing and the crust just melts in your mouth. This has become a regular meal for us as we have Home Run frozen pizza several times a month. Take a bite and you will be hooked!
Ericka I.
Ruskin, FL
Being from Chicago everyone knows about HRI. It was a treat your parents got you when you did well in school. I looked forward to their pizzas. When I moved to Florida I missed their sausage and pepperoni pizza. While shopping in Publix I came across these in the frozen section. Let's just say I'm in HEAVEN every time I pop one of these into the oven.
Layla 💜.
Definitely #New to me. I've tried this brand twice. Not my go to brand the cheese tastes a little different, crust semi soft. Idk I I could recommend it due to the fact that I don't like it but others may thing different. But if your no picky eater than be my guest.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this product might be a nostalgic item for some. My husband grew up eating Home Run Inn pizzas and still loves to get one at the store 1-2 times a year. I think they taste cheap and cardboardy. Usually you can get them pretty cheap though.
Kelli A.
Denver, CO
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza. It has a thinner crust, but isn't a true thin crust pizza. There's something about the cheese that I can't quite put my finger one, but it's so flavorful and rich. The crust is super crunchy, which may not be for everyone, but I love it. If you are ever at King Soopers or Sprouts, pick up one of these!