BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE PIZZA.
*minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
NET WT. 20.75 OZ. (1 LB. 4.75 OZ.).
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE EST. 18498-A.
REAL. see more...

Lakesha J.
I've Eaten Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza Basically My Whole Life. I Was A Small Child When I Took My First Bite And Ever Since I Bought It At The Grocery Store Every Trip. Home Run Inn Is And Always Will Be The Best Frozen Pizza To Me. I Would Recommend If You Haven't Had It Give It A Try I Guarantee You'll If Not Like. Love It!
Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza
Home Run Inn Four Cheese Pizza Classic
Home Run Inn Ultra Thin Sausage Pizza
Katie L.
Mizpah, MN
My favorite frozen pizza! It sets itself apart from other frozen pizzas with it's wonderful flakey crust. I have not found another pizza with this kind of crust. It's comparable in cook times to other frozen pizzas. Unfortunately, there aren't many stores that offer them, so when I do find it, I make sure to stock up.
Ewa S.
I love these frozen pizzas! They're the best. The dough and crust is perfect and the balance between cheese, sauce and toppings is awesome. This is the only frozen pizza that I purchase anymore. Definitely way better than the other frozen pizzas out there!
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
Yes! I love HRI frozen pizza, it tastes just like it does at the restaurant. I love any flavor, especially the tasty crust. Not expensive like others and is usually on sale.
Paige D.
Great price point for these pizzas. I would compare these to fresh take and bake from you local grocery store. I think they are delicious and though they aren't carb friendly they are filling. I would recommend to others.
Taja S.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
OMG! I love this product. If I was to eat this everyday I will without a doubt. The crust is amazing overall the pizza is amazing. Favorite pizza of them all and they have their own restaurant. OMG I'm so happy.
Laura B.
Danforth, IL
Absolutely adore Home Run Inn I wish you would be more clear about the cured or uncured pepperoni other than that you could never ever go wrong with Home Run Inn Pizza just wish more groceries carried it Fantastic Pizza
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
I love the Home Run Inn Sausage Pizza because it's the perfect amount of crust for me and the ingredients are rich and flavorful. Home Run Inn is my go-to frozen pizza.
Aleah C.
I absolutely love this pizza, it's taste better than the fresh ordered pizza from home run inn. When I reach for a frozen pizza 95% of the time it's this one. And it's on sale a lot!
Sharon G.
Oswego, IL
I love Home Run Pizza. It's easy to find at most grocery stores. I love the taste of the sausage and buttery crust. Home Run Inn pizza is quick, easy to make and delicious.