BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE PIZZA.
*minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
NET WT. 20.75 OZ. (1 LB. 4.75 OZ.).
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE EST. 18498-A.
REAL. see more...

William L.
Saint Cloud
I really expected more from this pizza considering the hype. I like that it's par-baked, but that's where my liking really ends. The sourdough crust was something I was looking forward to, but it fell short on flavor. Texturally it was decent, but it wasn't the quality sourdough I was expecting for the price point. The sauce was watery and thin, really lacking any flavor. Not robust. Not even salty. Just there. They did not skimp on cheese, and this was one of the redeeming qualities. The sausage tasted very "commercial", lacked spices, and seemed hard and dry. In all, I feel like any one of the locally made frozen pizzas would still be a better buy, even if a couple bucks more.
Katie L.
Mizpah, MN
My favorite frozen pizza! It sets itself apart from other frozen pizzas with it's wonderful flakey crust. I have not found another pizza with this kind of crust. It's comparable in cook times to other frozen pizzas. Unfortunately, there aren't many stores that offer them, so when I do find it, I make sure to stock up.
Ewa S.
I love these frozen pizzas! They're the best. The dough and crust is perfect and the balance between cheese, sauce and toppings is awesome. This is the only frozen pizza that I purchase anymore. Definitely way better than the other frozen pizzas out there!
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
Yes! I love HRI frozen pizza, it tastes just like it does at the restaurant. I love any flavor, especially the tasty crust. Not expensive like others and is usually on sale.
kelly l.
Columbus, OH
The BEST frozen pizza you can buy. There is nothing like fresh pizza from a good pizza place (I'm from Chicago, afterall) but if I'm craving pizza and have no good pizza options around me, this will definitely satisfy my cravings.
Paige D.
Great price point for these pizzas. I would compare these to fresh take and bake from you local grocery store. I think they are delicious and though they aren't carb friendly they are filling. I would recommend to others.
Taja S.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
OMG! I love this product. If I was to eat this everyday I will without a doubt. The crust is amazing overall the pizza is amazing. Favorite pizza of them all and they have their own restaurant. OMG I'm so happy.
Laura B.
Danforth, IL
Absolutely adore Home Run Inn I wish you would be more clear about the cured or uncured pepperoni other than that you could never ever go wrong with Home Run Inn Pizza just wish more groceries carried it Fantastic Pizza
Olena Y.
Des plaines, IL
I love the Home Run Inn Sausage Pizza because it's the perfect amount of crust for me and the ingredients are rich and flavorful. Home Run Inn is my go-to frozen pizza.
Lakesha J.
I've Eaten Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza Basically My Whole Life. I Was A Small Child When I Took My First Bite And Ever Since I Bought It At The Grocery Store Every Trip. Home Run Inn Is And Always Will Be The Best Frozen Pizza To Me. I Would Recommend If You Haven't Had It Give It A Try I Guarantee You'll If Not Like. Love It!
Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza