BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed. No Artificial Ingredients
NET WT. 8.5 OZ.
SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE - EST.18498-A.
REAL. see more...

Sara G.
Sara G.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite sausage pizza. The crust is always crispy and the sausage is not overwhelmingly spicy or hard to bite. The thin crust is a good thickness, and the pizza cooks evenly. The oven time is a little on the long side, so its not necessarily a quick meal. But overall I really like the quality of ingredient for the price. One of the better frozen pizza brands.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Best. Pizza. Ever. I've had these since I was a kid, and it was always the "babysitter" meal that made us excited when Mom and Dad went out! Perfect crust, perfect cheese/sauce ratio, perfect sausage. Just try it once, you won't be disappointed unless you're one of those deep-dish heathens :P
Lily F.
Lily F.
Western Springs, IL
Big fan of Home Run Inn Pizza!! It is super yummy and I personally feel like I am getting the best ingredients possible in a frozen pizza when I buy/ eat this product. Th crust is just the right amount of thickness and is a great dinner that the whole family will love!!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Dubuque
Cook on the grill instead and you will never look at frozen pizza the same. Be careful with making sure it doesn't burn, especially on the bottom so you will have to keep turning the pizza. But it taste so much better. I've tried other pizzas but they are not the same
Megan L.
Megan L.
Growing up in Chicago, nothing's better than bringing home a sausage Home Run Inn pizza. The butter crust is really unlike any other pizza out there. This was a staple as a kid, and now that I live out of state, I love being able to still have it.
Kimya B.
Kimya B.
Champaign, IL
It's one of the better frozen pizza brands that I've had. It taste almost identical to the Home Run In pizza that you get we you go to the establishment. Like all pizza it's not super healthy and has lots of calories, so I docked one star.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Easily one of the best frozen pizzas out there, it didn't taste like a cheap pizza but instead like a thin crust one from a pizzeria. it's a favorite in my home when we don't want to order out or leave the house.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love these frozen pizzas. Def a favorite in my book & for sure my boyfriend's. He grew up eating these pizzas throughout gradeschool because he lived right by the restaurant. One of his go to easy meals.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
All time favorite frozen pizza. The sauce is awesome and there is a lot of sausage on top unlike some other frozen pizza brands who skip out on toppings.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Me gusts mucho y para ser una pizza congelada tiene muy buen sabor no la comprado demaciado pero cuando no tengo ganas de cocinar es una buena opción