BY HOME RUN INN

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, SAUSAGE PIZZA.
*Minimally Processed. No Artificial Ingredients
NET WT. 8.5 OZ.
SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE - EST.18498-A.
REAL. see more...

Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Best. Pizza. Ever. I've had these since I was a kid, and it was always the "babysitter" meal that made us excited when Mom and Dad went out! Perfect crust, perfect cheese/sauce ratio, perfect sausage. Just try it once, you won't be disappointed unless you're one of those deep-dish heathens :P
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
I think this is my favorite pizza! The medium thickness of the crust and the thick delicious cheese make it the best. I get the sense that the ingredients are real! It's thicker overall and more filling. It's a tasty experience vs. others!
Eleni C.
Glenview, IL
This frozen pizza is the best! It could be sitting in the freezer forever and you could throw it in the oven and it would be just as good as if you had just gotten it!! It's so affordable and you can find them in the frozen isle of almost any grocery store.
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I don't know what people find so great about home run in pizza but I do not like this. My friend recommended it to me and said he would pay for it if I didn't like it. I actually made him pay me. The crust is too buttery and salty it's overkill. I wouldn't eat it again
Layna T.
Taste great! Lots of cheese! Sausage taste real, crispy crust. Good price. Filling. Can sometimes find them on sale. Local. Right amount of sauce. Company doesn't skimp on toppings.
Megan L.
Growing up in Chicago, nothing's better than bringing home a sausage Home Run Inn pizza. The butter crust is really unlike any other pizza out there. This was a staple as a kid, and now that I live out of state, I love being able to still have it.
Catie K.
Westmont, IL
Family's favorite!!! I love the buttery crust and the almost wine tasting marinara sauce. Easy to make and always tastes amazing. The cheese isnt too thick and it has a nice texture. Id definitely recommend it
Bea M.
This is not my favorite brand of frozen pizza but I buy it because it's relatively cheap. It's also really easy to prepare. You just have to throw it in the oven and it's ready to eat in a relatively short amount of time.
Michael K.
I don't know what kind of alchemy and voodoo homerun implements to make their pizza so satisfyingly great, but I'm glad they do whatever it is that they do. this stuff is like a warm hug in the belly.
Sara G.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite sausage pizza. The crust is always crispy and the sausage is not overwhelmingly spicy or hard to bite. The thin crust is a good thickness, and the pizza cooks evenly. The oven time is a little on the long side, so its not necessarily a quick meal. But overall I really like the quality of ingredient for the price. One of the better frozen pizza brands.