Home Run Inn Classic Sausage Pizza

All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
*Minimally Processed. No Artificial Ingredients
NET WT. 8.5 OZ.
REAL. see more...

Eleni C.
Glenview , IL
This frozen pizza is the best! It could be sitting in the freezer forever and you could throw it in the oven and it would be just as good as if you had just gotten it!! It's so affordable and you can find them in the frozen isle of almost any grocery store.
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I don't know what people find so great about home run in pizza but I do not like this. My friend recommended it to me and said he would pay for it if I didn't like it. I actually made him pay me. The crust is too buttery and salty it's overkill. I wouldn't eat it again
Megan L.
Growing up in Chicago, nothing's better than bringing home a sausage Home Run Inn pizza. The butter crust is really unlike any other pizza out there. This was a staple as a kid, and now that I live out of state, I love being able to still have it.
Catie K.
Westmont, IL
Family's favorite!!! I love the buttery crust and the almost wine tasting marinara sauce. Easy to make and always tastes amazing. The cheese isnt too thick and it has a nice texture. Id definitely recommend it
Bea M.
This is not my favorite brand of frozen pizza but I buy it because it's relatively cheap. It's also really easy to prepare. You just have to throw it in the oven and it's ready to eat in a relatively short amount of time.
Michael K.
I don't know what kind of alchemy and voodoo homerun implements to make their pizza so satisfyingly great, but I'm glad they do whatever it is that they do. this stuff is like a warm hug in the belly.
Sara G.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite sausage pizza. The crust is always crispy and the sausage is not overwhelmingly spicy or hard to bite. The thin crust is a good thickness, and the pizza cooks evenly. The oven time is a little on the long side, so its not necessarily a quick meal. But overall I really like the quality of ingredient for the price. One of the better frozen pizza brands.
Linda P.
Dallas, TX
Home Run Inn is a staple in the Chicago pizza market. It has a distinct buttery crust and sweeter sauce that separates this pizza from other brands. What I dislike is the price! Wow, sometimes you can catch them on sale, 2 for $11, but that's still high considering you could get a different brand, but still cheaper than going to the actual restaurant. I'd still re-purchase regardless of the price just for the Chicago taste!
Crystal J.
Oak Park, IL
Ok so I was born and raised in Chicago, IL and let me tell you Home Run Inn is the best Chicago pizza I grew up going to the resteraunt stuffing myself. I buy the frozen pizza all the te to have it at home, it tastes exactly like the pizza you get at the resteraunt maybe better the flavors seems more concentrated in the frozen pizza. I highly recommend it and LOVE IT!!
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Best. Pizza. Ever. I've had these since I was a kid, and it was always the "babysitter" meal that made us excited when Mom and Dad went out! Perfect crust, perfect cheese/sauce ratio, perfect sausage. Just try it once, you won't be disappointed unless you're one of those deep-dish heathens :P