Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza uploaded by Kelly R.Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza uploaded by Jaclyn T.

BY HOME RUN INN #81 in Frozen Pizza

All Natural, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, CHEESE PIZZA.
NET WT. 7.5 OZ.
REAL. see more...

Jea M.
Review for: Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza more...
I get pizza, frozen and fresh quite often.  I have 2 teenage boys and one can eat a whole pizza on his own.  This is without a doubt the worst pizza we have ever had.  I made 2 of them and threw most of it away.   When it came out of the box it was even hard to tell the top from the bottom!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza more...
One of my favorite frozen pizzas. The crust is unlike the rest. It can get crispy if you like it that way. Melty cheesy awesomeness. Super easy to make. Only takes 15 minutes. Highly recommended if you’re a frozen pizza lover.
Amanda P.
This brand is not my favorite personally, but my kids love it! It does go on sale very often at Publix so I do purchase it often. It is not what I would say healthy. It cooks well and when on sale it is a great deal. I am just in the middle on loving it or not.
Samantha M.
Davenport
This is my favorite, go to frozen pizza! I always grab it at the store when I see it though, because it’s kinda hard to find. I love the taste, but I have to say that a lot of other people don’t like the sour dough crust! I love it though! It’s kinda small.
Elizabeth G.
Oxnard
This brand has been my favorite ever since we stumbled upon it about 4 years ago. Unfortunately the stores around us currently do not carry this brand which is incredibly disappointing. Still forever in love with this pizza though!
I was totally exhausted tonight, but still hungry. I went to Krogers to get something "easy" for dinner and found myself in the frozen pizza section, which is rare because I haven't purchased a frozen pizza in like 20 years. For those of you who are just like me-news flash, there are tons of frozen pizzas now. So I studied them all for about five minutes. I picked up Home Run Inn Classic cheese because the box looked different. It was clean and simple, easy to read. Wow!  To my surprise and delight-it was delicious!  I would highly recommend!  Thanks!
Exhausyed in Cincinnati.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
In our household we love a good Pizza and this is one of our favorites. Cheese is one of my favorites though my husband prefers the supreme. Its a very affordable pizza, easy to prepare and with food flavor. I like to add extra cheese and italian seasonings before baking!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Oh, my goodness, I first picked up a Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza because I noticed it was on sale at The Fresh Market. Needless to say, I've made many more Home Run Inn purchases since then. The cheese and sauce are delicious and fresh tasting.
Kimberly F.
Lakeland
This literally the only frozen pizza I will eat. They have a home roots history and use all real ingredients! The sauce is real and you can tell, the cheese actually covers the pizza and the thin crust is to die for. I cannot tell you how much I love this pizza. Cook it longer if you want the crust crunchy, trust me you do. Every other brand is a disapointment, this tastes like pizza. Go figure
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Don't fight me on this - this is the best pizza in the entire world. They don't sell it everywhere, but if you find this gem in your local grocery store, BUY IT. The crust is so buttery good and the cheese makes you feel like a cheese princess. No other frozen pizza will EVER compare.
Angela S.