Home Run Inn Cheese Frozen Pizza - 7.5oz

by Home Run Inn

All Natural, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
MICROWAVEABLE.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
ESTABLISHED 1947.
Classic, CHEESE PIZZA.
NET WT. 7.5 OZ.
REAL.

Why don't they sell these in Kentucky 🤔
Start your review of Home Run Inn Cheese Frozen Pizza - 7.5oz!
Rachel S.
Marion, Ar
I love home run in pizzas. They are so cheesy and the crust is thick and crunchy. I highly recommend it!
Amanda F.
Lemont, IL
Home Run Inn Classic Cheese pizza is our family's favorite pizza outside of the restauraunt.
Jea M.
I get pizza, frozen and fresh quite often.  I have 2 teenage boys and one can eat a whole pizza on his own.  This is without a doubt the worst pizza we have ever had.  I made 2 of them and threw most of it away.   When it came out of the box it was even hard to tell the top from the bottom!
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Don't fight me on this - this is the best pizza in the entire world. They don't sell it everywhere, but if you find this gem in your local grocery store, BUY IT. The crust is so buttery good and the cheese makes you feel like a cheese princess. No other frozen pizza will EVER compare.
Julia D.
Tampa
The worst pizza I have ever eaten. I bought two too try. Both smelled disgusting while it was cooking and tasted like vomit. I did let Home Run Inn pizza know about my experience with their pizza's. Their response was to give me free pizza vouchers to try it again!  Like it will taste any better. 😝
Dani T.
I’m from chicago and this is good for frozen. Buttery crunchy crust, cheesy, good sauce. Best of all it doesn’t taste like cardboard lol.. 10/10
Sarah R.
Champaign, IL
Home Run Inn pizzas are the best frozen pizzas I’ve ever tried. Sometimes I forget it’s frozen! The only downside is that I could buy a pizza from a pizza place for about the same price.
I was totally exhausted tonight, but still hungry. I went to Krogers to get something "easy" for dinner and found myself in the frozen pizza section, which is rare because I haven't purchased a frozen pizza in like 20 years. For those of you who are just like me-news flash, there are tons of frozen pizzas now. So I studied them all for about five minutes. I picked up Home Run Inn Classic cheese because the box looked different. It was clean and simple, easy to read. Wow!  To my surprise and delight-it was delicious!  I would highly recommend!  Thanks!
Exhausyed in Cincinnati.
Exhausyed in Cincinnati.
Jordan E.
There is nothing better than a well done frozen Home Run Inn pizza! Definitely a slice of nostalgia and delicious flavor oozing out of every bite. I love cheese pizza but the crust on these is so awesome!
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza is a good choice when i need something instant in my home ..some time i like to use it for school lunch or party time too..