Home Pride Wheat Bread Butter Top uploaded by Holly N.

BY HOME PRIDE

Home Pride® Butter Top Wheat Bread.
Per 1 slice: 70 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
140mg sodium, 6% DV.
2g sugars. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I don't eat alot of bread, but I love Home Pride wheat. It is very soft and stays fresh for a really long time. I love the fresh flavor. I like to eat it with homemade sandwiches, full of veggies like avocado, green leaf lettuce and tomatoes​. A!so, we usually have turkey and swiss or some kind of lean meat. The packaging is nice. Easy to get into and close up. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This bread is super delicious and smells amazing. It's buttery and goes great with cold cuts or peanut butter! It's healthier than some breads but definitely recommended! I would definitely buy again!
Yvette M.
I have been eating this bread since I was little! It's great for sandwiches! Great to pair with your favorite cereal in the morning,....hot or cold! Great to have with butter & jelly for a light snack!
Angela S.
This bread is so fresh and one that I buy on a regular basis. I usually go for the wheat bread buy when I buy white it is always this brand.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Very tasty bread. Super soft and moist. And the butter top just completes it.
Stephanie S.
Fort worth tx
This bread is great with everything! you can use it for French toast, garlic bread or just eat it plain..
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite bread?