BY HOME HEALTH #18 in Spa Accessories

Home Health Castor Oil Description: Castor Oil Cold Pressed and Cold Processed Pure, natural emollient oil Softens and nourishes the skin Ideal for use in Cator Oil Packs Excellent for massage into joints and muscle Hexane Free Castor Oil is a natural emollient that penetrates the surface layers of the skin making it softer and more supple. The effects of externally applied Castor Oil can be enhanced through the use of a castor oil pack - a piece of wool flannel saturated with the oil and applied to the body. Use of a pack allows the greatest penetration in a specific area of the body. The application of heat further increases this penetration, allowing the oil to better impart its qualities to the body. Free Of Hexane Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Home Health Castor Oil Directions Cleanse the skin with mild and water. Apply as required, twice a day. As a Castor Oil Pack for concentrated application, saturate wool fannel and apply over desired area. Dry heat may be applied. Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil. Warnings Do not to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitvity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals. For external use only. Do not ingest. see more...

• Does this product help with the grow of eyebrows and lashes? If s...1 Answers
  • OK so how do you go about using this product to help you grow you...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend using this on your scalp? How would I apply i...2 Answers
  • "It works great on my hair and scalp." in 1 review
  • "This is amazing for eyelashes it really helps them grow." in 1 review
Nathlene E.
Review for: Castor Oil 8 oz more...
I looove this product! It really made my lashes grow! Like when I put it at night, there's gonna be a progress the next morning already! It makes my lashes grow stronger and fuller! I'm so glad to be able to use this and tell about my real experience about this product! I highly recommend it!
Sara J.
Review for: Castor Oil 8 oz more...
I got this castor oil from Whole Foods. I take a cotton swab and dip it in the oil then apply it to my top and bottom lashes every night. I noticed that in two weeks my eyelashes grew a lot longer and looked so much thicker. I love this stuff. It’ll last you such a long time. You can even apply this to your dry scalp or your finger cuticles
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this to make castor oil packs for my abdomen and breast cysts and fibroids. This is a fairly large size bottle, it hold enough for many uses. Castor oil can be messy, the bottle just opens in a normal way without any type of dispenser.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using castor oil for my hair and skin. This one works great! It's a very thick oil so you don't want to use a lot at once unless you're cool being a little greasy lol. It moisturized wonderfully so I love using it as a weekly hair mask or mix it with other oils to make it easier to apply. I also love to mix it in with lotion in the winter when my skins really really dry. This is a great brand you get a big bottle for a great price. I'd definitely recommend!
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is an amazing oil, I use it for my hair to deep condition and help with growth. I had a dime size of hair missing from my scalp and rubbing castor oil every night and every morning it grew back in full with in a good 6 weeks. I now deep condition my hair with this as well I use it as a hot oil treatment along with essential oil of neem and rosemary and add it to a washed out hair dye applicator and place it into a coffee mug of hot water and once it's warmed up it's easy to spread throughout your hair because it's really heavy and thick consistency. Leave in for a few hours and wash out and you will notice a difference darker, shiny hair , new hair growth, slowing of the gray hairs , less split ends and your hair looks very healthy. This is a great oil, you won't be disappointed.
Cole B.
I love love love this stuff! I apply some to my eyebrows and eyelashes after my nightly skincare routine and I have definitely noticed growth (even within the first week of my using it,) and it really ensures that all my mascara has been removed.
I also do a weekly hair mask mixing this castor oil and some egg yolks and my hair always feels luscious and soft afterwards. (When I rinse my hair I do so layer by layer since the egg yolk can make your hair stiff-ish.) I have also noticed growth and healthier hair on my scalp.
There are many other uses for castor oil, this is just how I personally use it. Highly recommend.
Daresha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Castor Oil 16 fl oz, Castor Oil 8 oz more...
I've been using this product on my scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes and it's been working great so far. I usually use the Shea moisture Black Castor oil leave in conditioner but I decided to pick this up because it's pure plain castor Oil without any added ingredients. It's thick and has a weird smell but I've been loving it so far. I have seen a difference in my hairs thickness so I can say that it does work if your consistent with it.
Denique R.
I personally like this castor oil because it is so good for many uses. I like to put it on my eyelashes at night and for the past couple weeks I have seen a difference, they look so long and the oil keeps it moisturizers throughout the day although I would not put on before makeup without taking it off because it could effect your eye makeup such as mascara.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have been using this to help regrow my eye brows after years of waxing and plucking. After two weeks of using this every night before bed I already am seeing significant hair growth and I can't wait to see the full results after a few months!!! I will be testing this out on some spot on my head where I've had fall out after pregnancy.
amy l.
this is a super thick oil, I bought it to use on my hair along with some other oils. Ive had some hair loss the last few years and was hope using this would make my hair grow and undo some of the loss but from what ive noticed, its a little hard to wash out and ive only had minimal effects --- I haven't used it consistantly so im giving it a higher rating.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
OK so I heard Castor oil help your eyelashes grow ? is this true ?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you use castor oil?
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this at?
Daniella Y.
Does this really help with eyelash and eyebrow hair growth?
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Also were can i buy this I couldn't find it in walgreens, or cvs