BY HOME HEALTH #6 in Spa Accessories

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Home Health Castor Oil Description: Castor Oil Cold Pressed and Cold Processed Pure, natural emollient oil Softens and nourishes the skin Ideal for use in Cator Oil Packs Excellent for massage into joints and muscle Hexane Free Castor Oil is a natural emollient that penetrates the surface layers of the skin making it softer and more supple. The effects of externally applied Castor Oil can be enhanced through the use of a castor oil pack - a piece of wool flannel saturated with the oil and applied to the body. Use of a pack allows the greatest penetration in a specific area of the body. The application of heat further increases this penetration, allowing the oil to better impart its qualities to the body. Free Of Hexane Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Home Health Castor Oil Directions Cleanse the skin with mild and water. Apply as required, twice a day. As a Castor Oil Pack for concentrated application, saturate wool fannel and apply over desired area. Dry heat may be applied. Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil. Warnings Do not to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitvity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals. For external use only. Do not ingest. see more...

• Does this product help with the grow of eyebrows and lash...1 Answers
  • OK so how do you go about using this product to help you ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend using this on your scalp? How would I...2 Answers
  • "It works great on my hair and scalp." in 1 review
  • "This is amazing for eyelashes it really helps them grow." in 1 review
Sam C.
Islip
Review for: Castor Oil 8 oz more...
I heard so many people talking about this amazing oil. It has so many different purposes but I love it got hair growth! I’ve been trying to grow out my eyebrows so I put this all over my eyebrows before bed. I also like to use this when making hair masks. I put eggs, honey, coconut oil and then add castor oil to help grow and strengthen my hair
Allison H.
Cairo , MO
I use this on my scalp on all the time to promote hair growth. It is also good for the eye lashes. I have noticed a big growth in my hair since i have started using it. it also makes it feel thick and fuller. It can also be used on the skin but i havent tried it for that
Sam M.
new york itu
This helped my hair grow I let it on for 30 min every week then washed it out. I don’t have spit ends any mor which is awesome. I recommend this product if you are trying to grow your hair in a time period of like 4-5 months.
Victoria M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Castor Oil 8 oz more...
I think that this product really does work but I did not use it long enough to see a long-lasting effect. Are usually buy it at my threading ladies please and she swears by about people who have used him and seeing a difference so I would recommend it to those who are willing to use this product for a long time at least 3 to 6 months
Nathlene E.
Review for: Castor Oil 8 oz more...
I looove this product! It really made my lashes grow! Like when I put it at night, there's gonna be a progress the next morning already! It makes my lashes grow stronger and fuller! I'm so glad to be able to use this and tell about my real experience about this product! I highly recommend it!
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this to make castor oil packs for my abdomen and breast cysts and fibroids. This is a fairly large size bottle, it hold enough for many uses. Castor oil can be messy, the bottle just opens in a normal way without any type of dispenser.
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
Review for: Castor Oil 8 oz more...
This product is for so many different things. It's good to moisturize skin. I also use it for my bad cuticles. It is also really good to mix some of it with EVO, for a hair treatment.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using castor oil for my hair and skin. This one works great! It's a very thick oil so you don't want to use a lot at once unless you're cool being a little greasy lol. It moisturized wonderfully so I love using it as a weekly hair mask or mix it with other oils to make it easier to apply. I also love to mix it in with lotion in the winter when my skins really really dry. This is a great brand you get a big bottle for a great price. I'd definitely recommend!
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is an amazing oil, I use it for my hair to deep condition and help with growth. I had a dime size of hair missing from my scalp and rubbing castor oil every night and every morning it grew back in full with in a good 6 weeks. I now deep condition my hair with this as well I use it as a hot oil treatment along with essential oil of neem and rosemary and add it to a washed out hair dye applicator and place it into a coffee mug of hot water and once it's warmed up it's easy to spread throughout your hair because it's really heavy and thick consistency. Leave in for a few hours and wash out and you will notice a difference darker, shiny hair , new hair growth, slowing of the gray hairs , less split ends and your hair looks very healthy. This is a great oil, you won't be disappointed.
Cole B.
I love love love this stuff! I apply some to my eyebrows and eyelashes after my nightly skincare routine and I have definitely noticed growth (even within the first week of my using it,) and it really ensures that all my mascara has been removed.
I also do a weekly hair mask mixing this castor oil and some egg yolks and my hair always feels luscious and soft afterwards. (When I rinse my hair I do so layer by layer since the egg yolk can make your hair stiff-ish.) I have also noticed growth and healthier hair on my scalp.
There are many other uses for castor oil, this is just how I personally use it. Highly recommend.
sara m.
yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
OK so I heard Castor oil help your eyelashes grow ? is this true ?
Amy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do you use castor oil?
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this at?
Daniella Y.
Does this really help with eyelash and eyebrow hair growth?
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Also were can i buy this I couldn't find it in walgreens, or cvs

back