BY HOME HEALTH #21 in Spa Accessories

Home Health Castor Oil Description: Castor Oil Cold Pressed and Cold Processed Pure, natural emollient oil Softens and nourishes the skin Ideal for use in Cator Oil Packs Excellent for massage into joints and muscle Hexane Free Castor Oil is a natural emollient that penetrates the surface layers of the skin making it softer and more supple. The effects of externally applied Castor Oil can be enhanced through the use of a castor oil pack - a piece of wool flannel saturated with the oil and applied to the body. Use of a pack allows the greatest penetration in a specific area of the body. The application of heat further increases this penetration, allowing the oil to better impart its qualities to the body. Free Of Hexane Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Home Health Castor Oil Directions Cleanse the skin with mild and water. Apply as required, twice a day. As a Castor Oil Pack for concentrated application, saturate wool fannel and apply over desired area. Dry heat may be applied. Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil. Warnings Do not to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitvity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals. For external use only. Do not ingest. see more...

• Does this product help with the grow of eyebrows and lashes? If s...1 Answers
  • OK so how do you go about using this product to help you grow you...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend using this on your scalp? How would I apply i...2 Answers
  • "It works great on my hair and scalp." in 1 review
  • "This is amazing for eyelashes it really helps them grow." in 1 review
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing. I make a oil mixture with other oils & use it on my scalp weekly & add this to it. I got the big size of this on sale at my whole foods market & was really happy that it was on sale. This stuff is really great for the hair but a tiny bit should be used. It's a very thick oil & is great on the scalp. If you have thin hair, try using the tiniest amount, for thicker hair, I think using more is acceptable but a dime size. It's a very thick oil but really beneficial for the hair! I use it after I shower on my very ends to protect my hair from split ends (I don't use heat on my hair) it works wonders. Not only can this be used for your hair it has many other benefits. There are many other benefits that this can be used for just by googling the benefits of castor oil, I'm also pleased it's a natural oil & not fake castor oil as other companies.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This oil really does work!! My eyelashes haven't been too short but not too long just in the middle but they would fall off a lot I've never used fake ones either and my eyebrows aren't super thin but not super thick either but I do have some bald spots overall I wanted my eyesbrows too look more fuller without filling them in! Well ever since I started applying castor oil on my lashes and brows every night maybe about a month or two I saw a difference and other people saw a difference as well! I still use this oil not as much as I use too but it does work! I bought mine at Vitamin world about two years ago and I still have more than half a bottle and I've shared some of my bottle as well!!
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this every night on my eyelashes. I have very sparse lashes and heard that castor oil could help keep them full and after just 2 weeks I see a big difference. It helps to keep them from falling out so much, so they grow longer and more dense. It doesn't make hair grow, it helps retain hair in the follicle, thus allowing it to grow longer. I get mine at Vitamin Cottage and only pay $4 and some change for it.
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
This is the brand of castor oil I buy and I think its superb! Doesn't have too strong of a smell and is very useful for many issues. I put it on my eyelids before bed (like they do in India) and it helps you fall asleep, by cooling the body. Its also been great for other weird skin issues, and I recently learned how to use the oil with a cloth for a body wrap recommended by Edgar Cayce to heal the body.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use it every night for my lashes and brows, it does help grow hair faster. You probably will see results after a week or two. It's totally worth it for the price since the product is thick, a little goes a long way. You only need a little bit every night , the bottle last a long time too. I would recommend it to anybody that has sparse eyebrows or hardly have small lashes
Cee S.
THIS IS THE ONLY CASTOR OIL I USE! IT'S THE BEST EVER. I USE IT DAILY! I USE IT FOR MY HAIR, SKIN, NAILS, BROWS, IN MY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AS WELL! IT SMELLS OK THOUGH. I BOUGHT MINE ON PUREFORMULAS.COM. I JUST ORDERED A 32OZ FOR $11 & I'LL BE ORDERING MORE!

GET IT LADIES! IT HELPS HAIR GROW IN THICK AND FULL. GREAT FOR DAMAGED EDGES AND DRY SKIN
Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
Castor oil is a miracle worker. You can use it in so many ways especially for your hair and eyelashes. You should see differences in just a few months of using it! If you're looking for cosmetic benefits I would totally recommend!
Delaney K.
I've been using this for a few days now on my eyebrows, eyelashes, and scalp. I already notice it is helping with the thickness of them. I like it more than coconut oil because it's a thicker oil. And doesn't slide around so much
Farah B.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
If you include Castor oil in your beauty routine you can see the results in a few weeks. It helps grow of lashes and eyebrows, its also great with split ends and rough skin.
Angela F.
This has become a must in my everyday routine. I've been using this for a couple of months on my brows and I can see a differnce! ūüôĆūüôĆūüôĆūüôĆ
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
OK so I heard Castor oil help your eyelashes grow ? is this true ?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you use castor oil?
Daniella Y.
Does this really help with eyelash and eyebrow hair growth?
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I buy this at?
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Also were can i buy this I couldn't find it in walgreens, or cvs