by HomeGoods
Ask a Question
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA

How are the prices on things like pots and pans? and are they good quality makers?
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Sept. 25, 2015, 1:44 p.m.
Yes! I feel home goods is the only place I can get a good deal and I always find what I'm looking for. I always make it my first stop.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Feb. 5, 2014, 3:58 p.m.
The prices are incredibly reasonable, even on pots and pans! I picked up a big box of OXO Good Grips for $15 off what they were going for at full price.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Nov. 1, 2013, 5:37 p.m.
Yes! I have purchased all my pots and pans at Homegoods. If you take care of them, they will last a long time.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Oct. 13, 2013, 10:37 a.m.
Depends on the brand that you get. Personally I only purchase T-Fal pots and pans, and they do sometimes carry them at homegoods. Love my pans!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Sept. 4, 2013, 9:35 p.m.
The prices are not bad for anything. The pots and pans do have some good quality ones. Some of the pans are cheap and some are not. You need to look carefully.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
July 31, 2013, 12:55 p.m.
They have such a large variety you can usually get higher end products or a bargain brand. The great thing is you can almost guarantee it is going to be cheaper than buying it at a department store. Also you can buy sets or individuals which is nice. I actually just purchased a Cuisinart pan there the other day and LOVE it!
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
July 28, 2013, 10:35 p.m.
The prices are decent on smaller pots and pans. But big soup pots are kind of pricey.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
July 8, 2013, 10:11 a.m.
Their prices are fantastic. I got a 10 piece Calphalon Contemporary set for half the price that it would be in a department store. The catch is, I bought each piece individually, so some stores may not have an entire set. We have also bought lamps, accent chairs, rugs, throw pillows, bedding & kitchen gadgets for a fraction of retail price. My favorite place to shop home d├ęcor.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
May 27, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
I love the prices on every thing and all their stuff is great quality and name brand I bought a set of kitchen aid pots and pans there about 9 years ago and they still look like new and i cook a lot
Mikhala M.
Mikhala M.
April 11, 2013, 4:08 p.m.
They have very good prices on pots and pans. Often, they have very expensive, top of the line pots and pans
Marwa R.
Marwa R.
April 8, 2013, 6:39 p.m.
Yes this is a great place if you are a 1st time buyer of a home if not, I recommend Carson's, or a more popular place. but this place is great too.
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
April 1, 2013, 1:21 p.m.
They have some really pots and pans and a wide selection of them at a fairly discounted price. They carry many name-brand such as Cusinart, and have everything from small little omelet pans to non-stick to cast iron. I always buy all my kitchen supplies there!
Vicky J.
Vicky J.
March 27, 2013, 2:23 p.m.
Yes, I have gotten very very good one off pans here but not pan sets. I love the quality and their pricing, but again buy it when you see it.
Kira O.
Kira O.
March 26, 2013, 12:48 p.m.
Decent pricing - they have good quality - name brands - all clad and calphalon just to mention a few
Linh T.
Linh T.
March 6, 2013, 5:21 p.m.
Always inspect them before purchasing. There are off brands but also brand names like All Clad, Cuisinart, Kitchenaid and others.
Liz M.
Liz M.
March 4, 2013, 9:38 a.m.
They pots and pans are of very good quality but are kind of expensive.
Lara Ellen P.
Lara Ellen P.
Feb. 28, 2013, 4:25 p.m.
I like a lot of items that HomeGoods offers but I do not typically buy pots and pans there. I would rather have a warranty on things like that.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 6:53 p.m.
If your willing to visit a few times, they have a variety of pans and the stock changes constantly so you can find a great price on designer pans (and off brand too)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 11:19 a.m.
Prices are reasonable. I would say they are pretty good quality too. Just make sure you inspect the item before you buy it.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Feb. 19, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
They have designer and off-label kitchen items. Everything is great quality that I've ever bought, even if off-brand!
Meg G.
Meg G.
Feb. 14, 2013, 4:18 p.m.
The prices are fairly good. Some of it is off brand maker but good quality, I bought some cuisinart pots and pans at a very good price and excellent quality.

Join Now