Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Claudia G.
  • I always find an excuse to sneak in and for one item and end up walking out the door trying to convince myself it is an investment for my home. in 93 reviews.

• Jaclyn K.
  • Any time I am hunting for a specific item for my home, I browse a few different Home Goods stores for a few weeks until I find it for a great price! in 82 reviews.

• Maddison D.
  • Home goods is the best store to find different things for your home...no matter how your house is decorated you'll defiantly find something! in 75 reviews.

• Alicia L.
  • Homegoods, an affiliate of TJ Maxx & Marshalls, offers an array of high quality products for decorating your home on a budget. in 41 reviews.

• Erin B.
  • You never know what you're going to find - the inventory is constantly changing and updating and the prices can't be beat! in 41 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Lyndsey G.
    Lyndsey G.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this home decor store it always has eclectic random every day needs for your home. One suggestion that I can give is that if you see something you like and you are not sure BUY it. They hardly ever restock the safe items. You can always return it if you don't like it. Did I mention the prices are super super low?
    Oh man, this place is cheap. Decorative glass that was $50+ at West Elm is $9.99. Bedspreads for $30. Art for as low as $8. Yes, a lot of it is ugly. And yes, it is an evil chain store. But I can't help but love it.
    Whether you're looking to outfit your kitchen with Calphalon on the cheap or just want a couple knick knacks to update your space, this place is most definitely worth a look. And it's usually pretty clean and well organized: more than can be said for most of the "charming" antique stores around town.

Angela B.

2 influensters found this helpful

Whether you need something for your home or a fun gift for a house-warming or bridal shower/wedding present, Home Goods is a great place to consider! I've bought lamps, glassware, linens, etc. from here and have no regrets with any of the purchases! All were great prices and wonderful quality. I do caution that if you see something you like, that you buy it. Due to the nature of the store, there is no guarantee that they'll ever restock an item.

Holly R.
    Holly R.

2 influensters found this helpful

This place is a treasure trove of goodies! It is hit or miss as to if you will find what you are looking for. But you have to go to the store with an open mind, you may walk out with something and then you may not. However when you do find something it is sure to be unique and something that no one else will have. I wish there were more of these around where I live!

Hilary R.
    Hilary R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Home Goods is always up on the latest trends. When I bought my house earlier this year, I travelled 2 hours each way (a couple of times) to visit Home Goods looking for low priced decor options. I'm always so overwhelmed when I walk into the store because I literally want to take home everything. I have found great lamps there with matching shades for around $30 for our living rooms, side tables, mirrors, kitchen appliances, blankets, dog beds, throw pillows, you name it, they've got it. If you've never been, I highly recommend it! Just make sure you have plenty of time and money because once you walk through the store, you won't be able to contain yourself!

Kaysha C.
    Kaysha C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm head over heels in love with this store. They have really great stuff and the price isn't out of control. I spend hours and hours at a time walking up and down the isles of awesome stuff. They even have gourmet things for the kitchen...the foodie in you will be happy about that. I have literally bought them out of black truffle salt...I'm addicted. The majority of my home is decked out from things from Home Goods. I am constantly getting compliments and people are always telling me that they could never afford to have their home look like mine, but I say, Oh yes you can! Go to Home Goods!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Meghan M.
    Meghan M.

what are the prices like at this retailer?

14 answersFeb 18 - 2015 - 3:59 p.m.
    Anna H.
    Anna H.

Is the store really expensive? We don't have one close, the closest is 2 hours away and I don't want to waste time going if it isn't worth it.

13 answersJan 04 - 2015 - 8:15 p.m.
    Pam M.
    Pam M.

Has anyone tried the new Home Goods app??

8 answersSep 23 - 2014 - 9:17 a.m.
    Megan M.
    Megan M.

Do they sell clothes?

20 answersAug 18 - 2014 - 8:12 a.m.
    Alexis W.
    Alexis W.

I haven't shopped here yet. What kind of products do they sell? Is it like home depot?

17 answersJun 29 - 2014 - 8:19 p.m.
    Annette Z.
    Annette Z.

Is this store like a garden ridge store?

15 answersMay 26 - 2014 - 1:30 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION