Home Goods

based on 1664 reviews

Highlights
Claudia G.
  • I always find an excuse to sneak in and for one item and end up walking out the door trying to convince myself it is an investment for my home. in 93 reviews.

• Jaclyn K.
  • Any time I am hunting for a specific item for my home, I browse a few different Home Goods stores for a few weeks until I find it for a great price! in 82 reviews.

• Maddison D.
  • Home goods is the best store to find different things for your home...no matter how your house is decorated you'll defiantly find something! in 75 reviews.

• Alicia L.
  • Homegoods, an affiliate of TJ Maxx & Marshalls, offers an array of high quality products for decorating your home on a budget. in 41 reviews.

• Erin B.
  • You never know what you're going to find - the inventory is constantly changing and updating and the prices can't be beat! in 41 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Allison L.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this store so much! They have everything! Yesterday I bought two nightstands, a set of sheets, square throw pillows, trays to protect the nightstands for putting drinks on them! Also some candy, cookies and pasta! Last visit I bought the cutest step stool, many 30-Packs of the black velvet hangers, an acrylic hand soap dispenser, hand towels, dog treats and toys! As you can tell; it's pretty dangerous to leave me in this store alone! They have the best stuff at the best prices! ADVICE: IF YOU SEE IT BUY IT OR IT WILL BE GONE NEXT VISIT!!! They sell quickly!

Megan S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I call this place my mothership :) it's absolutely amazing for anything home related, there is something for everyone! It's almost like it's a brand new store every time you go there because they're constantly getting a ton of new things. I've basically decorated my entire home from this store haha I'm a bit obsessed

Mary S.

2 influensters found this helpful

There are great finds at the store. It is hit or miss. Each store has different inventory. But if you are patient, you can get products and home furnishings at deeply discounted prices. They also have a lot of seasonal decor.

Taylor S.

2 influensters found this helpful

Home goods is amazing! Great prices and high quality products! I always like to stop in home goods to see if there is anything that my home "needs." From curtains to accent chairs, they have you covered.

Kristen F.

2 influensters found this helpful

I find Home Goods to be hit or miss. If I'm looking for something specific, I won't find it, but if I go in to just look around, I want to buy everything.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    EMMY L.
    EMMY L.

We just moved and now have easy access to this store. Best deal item to purchase here?

8 answersSep 05 - 2015 - 10:37 p.m.
    Meghan M.
    Meghan M.

what are the prices like at this retailer?

23 answersFeb 18 - 2015 - 3:59 p.m.
    Anna H.
    Anna H.

Is the store really expensive? We don't have one close, the closest is 2 hours away and I don't want to waste time going if it isn't worth it.

17 answersJan 04 - 2015 - 8:15 p.m.
    Pam M.
    Pam M.

Has anyone tried the new Home Goods app??

10 answersSep 23 - 2014 - 9:17 a.m.
    Megan M.
    Megan M.

Do they sell clothes?

25 answersAug 18 - 2014 - 8:12 a.m.
    Alexis W.
    Alexis W.

I haven't shopped here yet. What kind of products do they sell? Is it like home depot?

22 answersJun 29 - 2014 - 8:19 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now