influenster

influenster

Highlights
Claudia G.
  • I always find an excuse to sneak in and for one item and end up walking out the door trying to convince myself it is an investment for my home. in 93 reviews.

• Jaclyn K.
  • Any time I am hunting for a specific item for my home, I browse a few different Home Goods stores for a few weeks until I find it for a great price! in 82 reviews.

• Maddison D.
  • Home goods is the best store to find different things for your home...no matter how your house is decorated you'll defiantly find something! in 75 reviews.

• Alicia L.
  • Homegoods, an affiliate of TJ Maxx & Marshalls, offers an array of high quality products for decorating your home on a budget. in 41 reviews.

• Erin B.
  • You never know what you're going to find - the inventory is constantly changing and updating and the prices can't be beat! in 41 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Know My Stuff  L.

1 influenster found this helpful

Home Goods is one of my favorite shopping places! I can shop for hours! I love looking at all the home decor, cooking gadgets. art work, and especially crystal! I usually go up and down this isle 2-3 times or more! I love crystal and have many pieces in my home and can usually something unusual. I have also found 3 pieces of my living room furniture at different times that match to a "T." No one ever believes this and 2 pieces were purchased at least a year apart! Never bored here and could go in everyday and find something new!
    hased a year

Kalyn w.

1 influenster found this helpful

In love with Home Goods! I go in there way more than I probably should. They have the cutest house stuff and it's all great prices too! The kids sections is also wonderful and the one I go to always has Melissa and Doug stuff for kids cheap!

Kim N.

1 influenster found this helpful

Much like their sister stores, TJ Maxx and Marshalls, I love these stores for their prices and rotating selections. I love home goods however for when I am specifically looking for home decorations and they have never let me down

Taylor S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Home goods is amazing! Great prices and high quality products! I always like to stop in home goods to see if there is anything that my home "needs." From curtains to accent chairs, they have you covered.

Mari Clem S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Seriously my heaven on earth! I have furnished my entire house with shopping at Home Goods. You can find everything for a discount price. A lot of their products are very unique!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Emmy L.
    Emmy L.

We just moved and now have easy access to this store. Best deal item to purchase here?

5 answersSep 05 - 2015 - 10:37 p.m.
    Meghan M.
    Meghan M.

what are the prices like at this retailer?

21 answersFeb 18 - 2015 - 3:59 p.m.
    Anna H.
    Anna H.

Is the store really expensive? We don't have one close, the closest is 2 hours away and I don't want to waste time going if it isn't worth it.

15 answersJan 04 - 2015 - 8:15 p.m.
    Pam M.
    Pam M.

Has anyone tried the new Home Goods app??

10 answersSep 23 - 2014 - 9:17 a.m.
    Megan M.
    Megan M.

Do they sell clothes?

22 answersAug 18 - 2014 - 8:12 a.m.
    Alexis W.
    Alexis W.

I haven't shopped here yet. What kind of products do they sell? Is it like home depot?

20 answersJun 29 - 2014 - 8:19 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now