Home & Garden Flaming Hot Feast Birdseed Bell Seed Squirrels Defeat 212

Home & Garden Flaming Hot Feast Birdseed Bell Seed Squirrels Defeat 212.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Home & Garden Flaming Hot Feast Birdseed Bell Seed Squirrels Defeat 212.!
How would you rate this product?
N Manchester, IN
Home & Garden Flaming Hot Feast Birdseed Bell Seed Squirrels Defeat 212. uploaded by Pam B.
I finally found something that keeps the squirrels out of my bird feeders!!! I am so excited about this. I learned about this brand through my father who uses this brand exclusively (he uses the large 2-pound cylinder block but it was unavailable) and never has a problem with squirrels and chipmunks. In the 10 days I’ve had this out I haven’t seen a single squirrel in this one tree. Tired of squirrels taking over your bird feeders? Mr. Bird’s Flaming Hot Feast for the win! Definitely recommend!!!

Looking for your answer?