Home Free Gluten Free Mini Cookies Chocolate Chip - 5 oz uploaded by Krista C.

BY HOME FREE

Now certified gluten free for even more inclusion! Enjoy these peanut free tree nut free egg free dairy free chocolaty delights! These bite-sized all natural crunchy chocolate chip mini cookies make a delicious and wholesome snack. You can smile knowing that every serving of mini cookies contains serving of whole grain! (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 857313001756 UK see more...

• "It is wonderful to see more gluten free cookies for the public." in 1 review
sandra f.
Lakewood
After being diagnosed with celiacs disease, I thought my life was over. I didnt know how to eat and afraid to eat anything for fear of a reaction. Finally, I was able to eat a cookie again ! These little dreams taste like the real deal..they dont fall apart, are crunchy sweet and delicious.Bonus, they are low in calories yet satisfy that sweet tooth !
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love being able to eat cookies! I have many food allergies and this is one of the only brands I can eat! They taste good and make me feel like I'm not missing anything! Thank you for making a rice free gluten free cookie!
Mariah A.
I LOVE these cookies. They're a delicious alternative to your typical chocolate chip cookies. Our school's convenience store sells them and I'm their biggest purchaser!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I am happy to see more gluten-free items being made for consumption. These cookies are delish and you wouldn't even be able to tell that they are gluten-free.
Lindsay I.
PORTLAND, OR
These cookies are so tasty and I love that I can have just one small one and feel satisfied. I also have no guilt giving them to my daughter occasionally.
Alyssa S.
Delicious! I had these at a convention and was not disappointed! Love that this company makes snacks for all! Wish I could find sales or coupons though.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
It is wonderful to see more gluten free cookies for the public. They are delicious; I've tried one of them before. I can barely taste the difference.
Sara F.
Morganville , Nj
These are my favorite gluten free cookies! The only problem is that I always seem to eat the entire box in one sitting!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I had these at a gluten-free expo and they were great! I'm not sure where to find them but I am still looking.
sonya v.
In lovvvveeee everyone should buy ! You wpuld like it. Really good. Good for your kids đź’šđź’šđź’š. Try it its freer
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
What's in these ingredient wise ?