BY HOME ESSENTIALS

Nj W.
The SMELL. It isn't to chemical smelling, and it's smells sweet but not sickeningly so. This soap works well enough that I can take of all of my makeup with it.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
In love with this product! The aroma is amazing! It leaves my hands smelling great for a long while! It's inexpensive! Highly recommended!😗😗
Emilia K.
I always get the refill bag one for a dollar at dollar tree!! And I love it! This one bag can fill up 3 hand soap pumps in my house!
Dani J.
LEWISVILLE, TX
Best smelling! Super cheap. Love the pictures on the outside of the bottle. I can feel my hands being cleaned
Bergineliz R.
This product it's good lather good and have a nice scent I like the berry delicious and the apple
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Smells so good and clean.soft in the hands. Best fragrance for me so far. Definitely worth it!
Jeanette J.
Texas
Definetly a great product for the price! I can say it holds up to its purpose as good as other products! Also has great scents! One of our favorite buys from the dollar store, it's a definite repurchase in our household.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Another one of my favorite hand soaps! Only $1 at the Dollar store, it smells great, lasts a long time, and I genuinely feel clean after washing my hands with it.

(People actually ask me where I buy it!!!)
Charnel H.
Edgerton, OH
this is my families absolute favorite hand soap we use daily! I love it so much that I'm always buying the refills for it! the price is amazing too
Alejandra b.
I love this it smells soooo good. and leaves my hands soft. its cleans and moisturizes
Dani J.