BY HOME ESSENTIALS

Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
I say this at the dollar store and i had too try it out and totally worth the money. The scent is amazing and last a long on your hand. Well have to defiantly have to go back to stock up for my bathroom.
Jeanette J.
Texas
Definetly a great product for the price! I can say it holds up to its purpose as good as other products! Also has great scents! One of our favorite buys from the dollar store, it's a definite repurchase in our household.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Another one of my favorite hand soaps! Only $1 at the Dollar store, it smells great, lasts a long time, and I genuinely feel clean after washing my hands with it.

(People actually ask me where I buy it!!!)
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
I'm very picky when iy comes to my liquid soap because I like myhands to be soft and to have the soap smell for a long time after I wash my hands. And surprisedly this one did it for me!
Nj W.
The SMELL. It isn't to chemical smelling, and it's smells sweet but not sickeningly so. This soap works well enough that I can take of all of my makeup with it.
Charnel H.
Edgerton, OH
this is my families absolute favorite hand soap we use daily! I love it so much that I'm always buying the refills for it! the price is amazing too
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
In love with this product! The aroma is amazing! It leaves my hands smelling great for a long while! It's inexpensive! Highly recommended!😗😗
Emilia K.
I always get the refill bag one for a dollar at dollar tree!! And I love it! This one bag can fill up 3 hand soap pumps in my house!
Daffiny S.
West Chester , PA
My favorite Hand soap!
I love how it smells and how I feel my skin.
I've been using this soap daily and I really like it.
Dani J.
Haltom city, TX
Best smelling! Super cheap. Love the pictures on the outside of the bottle. I can feel my hands being cleaned
Dani J.