BY HOME ESSENTIALS

Nycole C.
Nycole C.
Riverdale, GA
I love this hand soap it cleans well and smells amazing! It is very economical and comes in a great size built to last.
Anna V.
Anna V.
I got this at the dollar 💵 store for about 2/3 dollars:) it smells really good:) & doesn't dry your hands at all:)
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This bottle is huge and comes in different sense I got the Apple field sent and it's wonderful it's a liquid hand soap cleanses and definitely leave my hands moisturized!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this liquid hand soap..I usually purchase at dollar tree...it smells good
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
I like this hand soap it's have a nice 👍 smell it's not expensive I buy the refill pack for 1 dollar at dollar tree this soap do the job and let my hands clean and smelling nice 👍 I recommend to try this soap.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
I'm really not happy with this hand soap. It was purchased at Dollar Tree ( thank goodness ( so I did only pay $1.25 but I don't think it was worth any more than that! The soap has a golly consistency that slides off your hands easily. The smell isn't strong or long lasting and not very sudsy. I won't be ready purchasing this
Yurisa G.
Yurisa G.
Doral , FL
Is a excellent liquid hand soap.... cleanses anda moisturizes with vitamin E. I leve it
Hassi B.
Hassi B.
Cuautla, Morelos
Really smooth and smells really good, my hands feel fresh and feel clean i love thos Hans soap the smell is lovable
Karla R.