BY HOME ESSENTIALS

Brittany B.
For a dollar tree product this is a great buy, the smell is subtle but nice and not overpowering. I'm medical assistant so i wash my hands a lot and this doesnt leave my hands feeling dry, nor do they look cracked which is a plus. I would much rather spend the dollar on something that smells great doesnt dry out my hands and leavs them feeling nice for a great price rather than spend more money on something that would do the same. Definitely would recommend.
Bergineliz R.
I like this hand soap it's have a nice 👍 smell it's not expensive I buy the refill pack for 1 dollar at dollar tree this soap do the job and let my hands clean and smelling nice 👍 I recommend to try this soap.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
For this being a Dollar Tree product, it's actually amazing! I buy this all the time!!! The apple scented soap actually smells like apples, lasts a long time and I actually feel clean after washing my hands. Great buy $1 buy!
Nj W.
The SMELL. It isn't to chemical smelling, and it's smells sweet but not sickeningly so. This soap works well enough that I can take of all of my makeup with it. This scent is my favorite.
ashley c.
Port Richey, FL
The smell is a very fresh crisp green apple smell it reminds me of the bath& body works fresh market Apple it last a pretty long time and it doesn't seem to dry your hands out
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This bottle is huge and comes in different sense I got the Apple field sent and it's wonderful it's a liquid hand soap cleanses and definitely leave my hands moisturized!
Dani J.
LEWISVILLE, TX
This hand soap smells soo good! When I use it my hands feel fresh and clean! I buy it every time I run out and it never gets old! The best hand soap around!
Rhonda S.
Cleveland, OH
Only cost $1 at dollar tree has 3 sense. They all smell amazing and leaves my family's hands feeling great and clean. Not dry like some other hand soaps
Erica P.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this hand soap. 14 ounces for only a dollar at the dollar tree. I also use it to wash out my makeup Eraser. It get all of the makeup stains out.
Jenny V.
Got this just to try it out and I love it! Leaves your hand all nice and soft and also smells really good. So worth the price
Karla R.