BY HOME ESSENTIALS

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
For this being a Dollar Tree product, it's actually amazing! I buy this all the time!!! The apple scented soap actually smells like apples, lasts a long time and I actually feel clean after washing my hands. Great buy $1 buy!
Nj W.
Nj W.
The SMELL. It isn't to chemical smelling, and it's smells sweet but not sickeningly so. This soap works well enough that I can take of all of my makeup with it. This scent is my favorite.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Port Richey, FL
The smell is a very fresh crisp green apple smell it reminds me of the bath& body works fresh market Apple it last a pretty long time and it doesn't seem to dry your hands out
Dani J.
Dani J.
LEWISVILLE, TX
This hand soap smells soo good! When I use it my hands feel fresh and clean! I buy it every time I run out and it never gets old! The best hand soap around!
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Cleveland, OH
Only cost $1 at dollar tree has 3 sense. They all smell amazing and leaves my family's hands feeling great and clean. Not dry like some other hand soaps
Erica P.
Erica P.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this hand soap. 14 ounces for only a dollar at the dollar tree. I also use it to wash out my makeup Eraser. It get all of the makeup stains out.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Got this just to try it out and I love it! Leaves your hand all nice and soft and also smells really good. So worth the price
Nashalys E.
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
So i just tried this at my sisters house and it smells so good it left my hands soft and for the price its really good!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
For a dollar tree product this is a great buy, the smell is subtle but nice and not overpowering. I'm medical assistant so i wash my hands a lot and this doesnt leave my hands feeling dry, nor do they look cracked which is a plus. I would much rather spend the dollar on something that smells great doesnt dry out my hands and leavs them feeling nice for a great price rather than spend more money on something that would do the same. Definitely would recommend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This soap is inexpensive and smells great (if you love the scent of apples that is). I would recommend this soap to anybody.
Karla R.