Home Essentials & Beyond Inc Home Essentials 71584 Wall Hook Metal Dress Shape Set of 3

BY HOME ESSENTIALS & BEYOND

The basic function of wall hooks is to keep coats neat and tidy when you are not wearing them. It helps to keep office and work places neat and clean. Features These are creatively designed Design - Dress Shape Material - Metal Set of 3 Case pack - 4 Dimension - 4.13 x 2.17 x 6.69 in. Item Weight - 0.77 lbs. see more...

• How big are these? do they take up a lot of space1 Answers
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
I bought the set for my daughter. She has been very happy with this purchase. They are not for holding backpacks and such but will hold a purse, scarves and other smaller items. The dresses are adorable.
Alexis R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have one of these on top of my dresser. I use them to them to hang my jewelry. They add a cute decoration to my room. They are very useful and inexpensive.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great decoration. I had one of these but my ex brought it for me. I got rid of it and I hope to by again. Yes I recommend and yes I will buy again
Angel S.
I bought a set for my friend and she loves them! She has them in her room and hangs her necklaces on them
Kelsey N.
Deerfield, IL
How big are these? do they take up a lot of space