BY HOME ESSENTIALS & BEYOND

Halloween Pumpkin Votive With Hat large Pumpkin Jar With Witches Hat IN Gift Box Measures Approximately 7x10 see more...

Yesenia G.
Miami
I think a pumpkin shaped votive candle gets me right into the Halloween spirit. I got this charm at my nearest target location & honestly you can't beat the price. I love how it's not only decorative, but also has space for it being a candle as well!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
Cute for the holiday! Can be used all month and even through Thanksgiving if you are into the whole fall theme, which I am. Worth the money and def a product to grab more than one of. Works great on a mantle or on top of a shorter bookshelf. Could be part of a centerpiece too.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Get into the Halloween spirit with this pumpkin votive. Made of durable earthenware, each pumpkin-shaped holder accommodates one tealight candle. Make your home festive for all Hallows Eve. This is super cute and actually gives off just the right amount of spooky light for the trick or treaters.
China B.
Griffin, GA
We had 12 of these last night leading to the house to our halloween party and it was cool! We got so many compliments on them, our came with a flickering light inside that definitely set the mood. They stood up on their own last night even though it was a tad windy.
Te-Nia R.
Memphis, TN
I really like this Halloween essential! I feel that it is perfect to use as a decoration. Its convenient also. Very effective, for first time gift givers of Halloween decorators. Awesome. and affordable. I would recommend this!!! A MUST HAVE!
Nikki B.
We love this product for Fall/Halloween for our home! It has the perfect amount of glow that shines out and it's simply adorable! It is effective and the perfect touch to any home!
Monika S.
I like this decoration because it's so practical and easy to use! Plus it's no work whatsoever comparing to actual pumpkins who are not as effective. I think it's really essential to get one like this for Halloween! I would recommend it.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
We bought 10 of these and loved the added cuteness to our new house. Perfect for our Halloween Party. Big hit with all my decorating momma's.
Kristy A.
Arcadia, FL
These are very cute. We got many compliments on them. They are sturdy as well. We will definitely put them out again this year
Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a really cute product. Perfect for halloween and the kids love it. It also can be used for other kinds of decoration.