Home Decorators Collection Sedgewood 24-1/2 in W Bath Vanity in White with Solid Surface Technology Vanity Top in Arctic with White Sink

The 24 in. W Sedgewood Vanity in White with Solid Surface Technology Vanity Top in Arctic from Home Decorators Collection has a compact size, making it an ideal choice for a small bathroom. Stylish and attractive with traditional raised panel doors, this vanity has a white finish, a durable arctic solid surface technology vanity top with white bowl, a decorative toe kick and brushed nickel hardware. Additionally, the drawers and door can be swapped to be on the left or right. Pre-drilled for a 4 in. center set faucet, this vanity will provide ample storage and has a maple finished interior that is easy to clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Home Decorators Collection Sedgewood 24-1/2 in. W Bath Vanity in White with Solid Surface Technology Vanity Top in Arctic with White Sink!
How would you rate this product?
Madison, MS
Home Decorators Collection Sedgewood 24-1/2 in. W Bath Vanity in White with Solid Surface Technology Vanity Top in Arctic with White Sink uploaded by Niobys L.
Small vanity perfect for small room like I have have drawers doesn’t come with the faucet but is okay I really like the sink is modern have the square shape that I like is perfect for a small bathroom like I said

Looking for your answer?