Home Decorators Collection Pisa Lotion Dispenser in White

Criss-crossing vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines make our Pisa Bath Accessories stand out. The rattan-style pattern adds texture to these bathroom accessories, while the all-white color elegantly complements sinks and tubs. Try this bathroom set clustered on a vanity or spread about the room with each piece stationed nearest its place of use.

Mount Type: Freestanding

Made of 100% porcelain; Use mild soap to wipe clean; Pair with matching items in set; Pure white porcelain bath accessories offer a crisp, clean aesthetic; 100% porcelain; Lotion dispenser is 8.55 in. H x 3.94 in. Dia; Wipe clean with mild soap; Tissue cover is 7.87 in. H x 7.09 in. square; Digital images on our website are as accurate as possible

Returnable: 90-Day

Material: Porcelain

Bottle Capacity (oz.): 63.3

Color/Finish: White

Bath Accessory Type: Soap/Lotion/Antibacterial Dispenser

Product Height (in.): 8.66

Color Family: White

Start your review of Home Decorators Collection Pisa Lotion Dispenser in White!
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,370 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
He’s kind of smells so great they are so wonderful I love all of them pros they always smell good kinds they are kind of expensive but worth it I would highly recommend anyone looking for a delicious smelling candle this fall
Darinda B.
Lowville, NY
I love this cute little dispenser I put this in my bathroom it matched our decor in the bathroom
Vanessa P.
miami
I am using my dispenser on my island next to the kitchen sink. Sturdy, perfect size and weight. Holds plenty of detergent, dispenses easily. The top is stainless steel. Also perfect for bathroom vanities.
sofi F.
torreon
1,791 reviews
I love it, it is perfect to store, a cream, a liquid soap or an antibacterial gel and I also love the colors it is perfect for any room you want #StayCation #Home #Decorators #Dispenser #Decoration #Influenster #VoxBox Home Decorators Collection Pisa Lotion Dispenser in White
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
Wonderful decor for the bathroom. I also like the color very much which suits my bathroom very well. White is my favorite color. Quite comfortable, plain and tasteful. I use it and I am satisfied. I recommend these products🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Teo B.
New Castle, DE
It is a very good and beautiful thing. The bathroom is very handy. It is easy to clean and most importantly interior.
sophio S.
Wilmington, DE
i think the second main thing is this lotion dispenser , i use it and it is very comfortableHome Decorators Collection Pisa Lotion Dispenser in White
Taru D.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I got this from bed bath beyond on sale and you can’t go wrong with it. I tried filling in with liquid and gel both,works well.
rina S.
Toowong, QLD
Totally goes with my bathroom aesthetic. Saves a lot of space in the bathroom compared to all the bottles and looks very pleasant and elegant. I’d totally recommend. It’s a must have.
Emily B.
Brisbane
I love this Home Decorators Collection Pisa Lotion Dispenser in White it looks so classy and elegant and looks amazing next to wood or bathroom areas. Definitely a great gift.