Home Decorators Collection Hedland Toothbrush Holder in Brown and White

These wood bath accessories cue our thoughts of outdoors, fresh foliage scents and rustic beauty. Our Hedland Bath Accessories are suggestive of those natural outdoor elements plus, they add refined touches of interior design. Clean edges and rectangular motifs give a streamlined look to these bathroom accessories, while swirled wood grain and naturally variant color add pattern and interest. Try this bathroom set to include an organic feel in your bath decor.

Material: Wood

Create your own resort with wood bath accessories zen enough for a spa; Crafted from sturdy acacia wood; Hand-painted white details; Wipe clean with mild soap; Toothbrush holder is 4.61 in. H x 2.52 in. square; Digital images on our website are as accurate as possible

Style: Bohemian,Farmhouse,Mission,Rustic

Included: Tumbler

Color/Finish: White/Brown

Bath Accessory Type: Tumbler Holder/Toothbrush Holder

Color Family: Wood

Number of Pieces: 8

Mount Type: Freestanding

Returnable: 90-Day

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Home Decorators Collection Hedland Toothbrush Holder in Brown and White!
Elvira  Z.
Haverstraw, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,347 reviews
This beautiful toothbrush holder changed my life! I used to keep my brushes on the bathroom counter and now I just keep them on this beautiful holder! It also matches with my bathroom because it is nice and classy!
Aliona M.
Berat, Albania
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It's the perfect match with my kitchen. I have fallen in love with it's quality and color combination and fancy looking. It feels amazing when you touch it. I have to say that It reached my expectations mire than I thought. For now is in good condition.

Looking for your answer?