BY HOME DECORATORS COLLECTION

• How often to you shop at Home Decorators?4 Answers
  • What kinds of decorations do they have ?3 Answers
  • How do they compare to Homegoods as far as products and p...3 Answers
  • "THey have a good return policy too." in 1 review
  • "Their website http://www.homedecorators.com/New/ Home Decorators website is very easy to navigate and has a lot of beautiful photos of the wide variety of items they sell." in 1 review
  • "This place has unique items, some aren't priced the greatest but a great place for different ideas." in 1 review
  • "The customer service is excellent and the shipping time has always been superb!" in 1 review
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I bought the most beautiful mirrors here when I first moved out of my parents house! I got a great deal on everything I purchased and they were extremely helpful with my selection!
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They have such a great variety of home decor! There customer help is awesome, I love going in and all the helping hands. I never have to search for hours looking for a helper! They also have great prices
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yo amo todo lo que tenga k ver con decoración me gusta tener mi casa impecable radiante me gusta ir a esta tienda para ver ideas y todas las facilidades k tienen para uno escoger
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the all  product I recommend to other people the costumer services it's nice good value quality and they help you if you can take something pros it's my favorite purchase and i want to going again I recommend it's it's diferent variety I will shop again
Melanie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
This place has unique items, some aren't priced the greatest but a great place for different ideas. They often have promotions and discounts on shipping. Look for special promotions : )
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
Unfortunelly there is no Home Decorators Collection Furniture store in my area. I have frequented their website several times. I have incorporated several peices from their site into Digital Collage Mood Boards that I have made and displayed on Polyvore.

Their website

Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best place to go for home decorations. Many items to choose from to make your house look like a home. Everything is nearly arranged to where you can find it.
Sarah H.
I love love love this brand so much! I picked out the most beautiful and high quality laminate to refloor our entire bottom floor. It turned out so beautifully. I also bought a huge area rug for our living space and it is the softest rug ever!
Stephanie J.
Hayden, ID
Whether looking for an occasional chair, new area rug or a curio cabinet that may be a little bit out of the ordinary, yet still within your price range, Home Decorators is definitely one of the FIRST places you will want to shop! There aren't any stores in my area, but I'm no stranger to shopping online for major furniture items, and everything I've purchased from HDC has been wonderful. The customer service is excellent and the shipping time has always been superb!
Valerie P.
Lindenhurst, IL
Home Decorators Collection has a WONDERFUL array of home decor pieces, but it is on the expensive side. I have a 4x6 rug and matching runner that I got for a decent price and it's held up to a new puppy and I'm very happy with the quality of the items as I've experienced it.
Nelia M.
Billerica, MA
How often to you shop at Home Decorators?
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Do they have better deals online or in stores? I am hesitant to pay for shipping unless it's a great deal!
Blanca M.
What kinds of decorations do they have ?
Heather G.
Berlin, NJ
How do they compare to Homegoods as far as products and pricing?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is there a Home Decorators Collection Furniture store in your area?