Home Decorators Collection Faux Wood Blinds. Maple 2-1/2 in. Premium Faux Wood Blind, 72 in. Length uploaded by Megan M.Home Decorators Collection Faux Wood Blinds. Maple 2-1/2 in. Premium Faux Wood Blind, 72 in. Length uploaded by Jaide R.

BY HOME DECORATORS COLLECTIONS

Shop for Decor at The Home Depot. For a custom look with exceptional quality, the Home Decorators Collection Premium Faux Wood Blind gives you custom features without the custom price. Superior quality built 2-1/2 in. slats provide 25% more view, and the blind features smart privacy construction that prevents light from filtering through when closed. The upgraded decorative 3 in. crown valance comes with a specially designed, one-of-a-kind wrap-around valance corner that finishes the custom look and complements many crown moldings and trims. Best of all, the Premium Faux Wood Blind is moisture and heat resistant, making it ideal for any room in your home. Color: Brown. see more...

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I love these blinds. They are sooo easy to hang up. I hung 13 of them by myself. And if Home Depot doesn’t have quite the exact size that you need, they can cut them for you! Which I did have to do for a couple windows, and you couldn’t even tell! If you have those plastic vinyl cheap blinds, upgrading to these is a super cheap way to make your windows and rooms look upgraded! I love this with white window trim!
Patsy C.
Nogales
These blinds are so pretty and simple I added curtains on the sides making them stand out a little more and it looks well they are sometimes hard to clean and take sometime but I like them alot
Jodie Z.
I have these in all my windows upstairs and live the look. They weren't the easiest thing to install, but my dad was able to figure it out.
Jazmin R.
new haven
I like these blinds.there easy to install and gives a lil privacy to.have them on with some nice curtains on the sides
Allison W.
These blinds are very easy to clean and they do a great job for keeping out sunlight . I have no complaints with this.
Isra R.
I love modern home decor It creates a comfortable atmosphere in the home and vitality..