BY HOME DECOR

The easiest way to add a dash of exotic seaside style to your yard or home is to include this small woven lantern. Place the candle of your choice inside the clear hurricane glass and then set the lantern on its base or hang it from the thick rope handle. Features Dimension - 7 x 9.5 in. 17 in. with handle. Bamboo and glass. Item Weight - 0.8 lbs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mikayla H.
This is such a beautiful decorative piece for any home that needs an extra dose of beauty and decorative flavor. I love this and I think any at home decorator or interior decorative will absolutely love!!
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Doaa S.
It is so cute ❤ it's give a nice decor to the house especially at night and it's color is also fantastic❤❤🌌🌌
Michela C.
We bought this with my mother because it looked nice and well matched with our house and.. we were right! 😻
rosy R.
It's so good, where can we got this?
rosy R.
Is they good decorative? ?
Have you this? ? ? ?