Home Box Office, Inc. HBO GO uploaded by Elyssa F.

Home Box Office, Inc. HBO GO

Introducing HBO GO®. The streaming service from HBO that lets you enjoy your favorite HBO shows, movies, comedy specials, sports, documentaries – plus behind-the-scenes extras and more. It’s every episode of every season of the best of HBO, free with your HBO subscription —now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch! It’s HBO. Anywhere. Free with your HBO subscription through participating television providers. With the HBO GO App You Can: • Keep up with your favorites. Watch everything you love about HBO, including HBO original programming, hit movies, sports, comedy and every episode of the best HBO shows, including True Blood®, Game of Thrones®, Boardwalk Empire®, Girls, Veep, The Newsroom, Curb Your Enthusiasm®,Entourage®, The Sopranos®, Sex and the City®, The Wire® and more. Plus, get bonus features and special behind-the-scenes extras! • Take it with you: On the run or on the road, never miss a moment of your favorite HBO shows and hit movies with HBO GO on your laptop and select tablets and mobile devices. • Make it your own: Make your HBO GO experience personal. Create a customized Watchlist and catch up on your favorite HBO shows and hit movies at your convenience. If you’re on the run, resume viewing titles from your Watchlist on your portable device including laptops and select tablets and mobile devices. Also, set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of your favorite HBO shoes to your Watchlist. • Stream the best of HBO from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with HBO GO and AirPlay*. • Watch new episodes of your favorite shows and hit movies simultaneously as they premiere on HBO. HBO GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. *AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later. see more...

Blythe H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I would normally give HBO Go five stars as their original content is some of the best and they update it weekly with new films and documentaries.  I have to knock off a star, though, because of the reliability of the service itself.  It's awful!  It constantly crashes and hangs.  None of our other streaming services experience this problem (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, FX Now, etc.), but HBO has had this issue on multiple platforms.  We finally just opted into Amazon's HBO stream and that fixed the problem for us.  Not sure why HBO Go has this issue, but I won't be going back to it until the developers fix it.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
What I love about hbo go is that we can use people passwords and get away without paying for hbo in general. We can watch movies and full seasons of our favorite shows. I do think they can update their app with easier transitions into next episodes. You always have to go back to get to the next episode instead of having the next episode pop up.
Abbie Q.
I had used the trial, and it was amazing! Not only do they have great popular shows on it but also an amazingly large movie selection and they had new movies every Saturday. I watched Tremors, and Scream. Westworld and Mommy Dead and Dearest Doc
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Let me first just say, I'm so glad Amazon streams Game of Thrones now. I must just be missing the point of this app. In this day and age, most people have fortunately released themselves from the evil grips of cable and satellite companies for more practical streaming websites such as Netflix and Hulu. What I don't understand is you need a satellite service provider for this app? I understand they have recently came out with HBO Now, which is totally practical. But HBO Go just doesn't make sense to me. If you have satellite with HBO I don't understand why you would need HBO streaming services. I understand wanting to stream your shows on demand but again, if that's how you watch TV why have satellite? The only practical use of this app is for watching HBO outside of your home, but there just isn't a full selection of movies and shows for it to be useful in my opinion. It seems redundant and a lot of extra dollars for no reason. Just being real. I also used my in-laws version of this for new Game of Thrones until it kept signing us all out repeatedly. My father-in-law wasn't having that ish on the night of a new episode, so we promptly purchased Amazon's streaming services and have had no problems. Also the layout is just as terrible as the movie selection. 1/5.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Techie Expert Level 1
3 words... GAME OF THRONES.

That's the ONLY reason I downloaded this app. AND Jason Mamoa hahaha. If it wasn't for Game Of Thrones and Jason Mamoa I would've never downloaded this app.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
HBOgo is a great App. This is the way to watch your favorite shows on the go. I absolutely hate traveling somewhere and can't catch up on my shows. I can access it from anywhere on all of my devices. Go get the app!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband & I use HBO Go on Apple TV and it's 100% worth the $15 subscription fee! It's very easy to use, and has an amazing range of high quality shows. I think we use it as much as both Netflix and Hulu combined, and those have a shows from a wider range of providers.

Shows I recommend:  VeepGame of ThronesGirlsSilicon Valley ... and so many more!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Techie Expert Level 2
HBO's selection has gotten limited over time, and seems to be focused on GOT and other shows that are doing really well with minimal movies. I'm mixed on if it's worth the extra charge each month because the same shows and movies are always playing (for the past 2 months now) without any new entertainment added. I can pay less for Netflix that has a variety to choose from without a large charge each month.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
We have Netflix, Hulu and HBO Go. I have to say I use this the least although I was SO excited about it! It does have a nice selection of movies, new and old. Usually has movies that are newer than Netflix/Hulu. My biggest complaint is figuring out how to easily find what I was just watching. Either they dont offer it in a way that I see it or they don't save it somewhere at all...
Stephanie M.
Techie Expert Level 2
I was so happy when this came out. I only need HBO to watch Game of Thrones. My cable tv provider is trash and wanted to charge a ridiculous amount to get HBO. For $14.99 (after a 30 day free trial), I can watch what I want, as Mich as I want. Home Box Office, Inc. HBO GO
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Do you have to pay for this with regular tv