Home Box Office, Inc. HBO GO uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.

Introducing HBO GO®. The streaming service from HBO that lets you enjoy your favorite HBO shows, movies, comedy specials, sports, documentaries – plus behind-the-scenes extras and more. It’s every episode of every season of the best of HBO, free with your HBO subscription —now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch! It’s HBO. Anywhere. Free with your HBO subscription through participating television providers. With the HBO GO App You Can: • Keep up with your favorites. Watch everything you love about HBO, including HBO original programming, hit movies, sports, comedy and every episode of the best HBO shows, including True Blood®, Game of Thrones®, Boardwalk Empire®, Girls, Veep, The Newsroom, Curb Your Enthusiasm®,Entourage®, The Sopranos®, Sex and the City®, The Wire® and more. Plus, get bonus features and special behind-the-scenes extras! • Take it with you: On the run or on the road, never miss a moment of your favorite HBO shows and hit movies with HBO GO on your laptop and select tablets and mobile devices. • Make it your own: Make your HBO GO experience personal. Create a customized Watchlist and catch up on your favorite HBO shows and hit movies at your convenience. If you’re on the run, resume viewing titles from your Watchlist on your portable device including laptops and select tablets and mobile devices. Also, set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of your favorite HBO shoes to your Watchlist. • Stream the best of HBO from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with HBO GO and AirPlay*. • Watch new episodes of your favorite shows and hit movies simultaneously as they premiere on HBO. HBO GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. *AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later. see more...

• Do you have to pay for this with regular tv12 Answers
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Love this app! Watch it through my Apple TV and love that I can watch any series from the beginning! It's available to anyone with an HBO subscription through their cable provider. I prefer to OnDemand simply for the fact that shoes shows are removed after a time but are always available on HBO Go!
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
This app has a surprising amount of TV shows and movies! There is a wide selection of movies on the app and new movies are added frequently. All you have to do is log in with your cable account! I have never encountered any kind of glitch while using this app.
Lourraine B.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY
HBO has the best shows on TV. This is a good subscription and easy to use. You don't need to have HBO on cable.satelite to have the app. They are completely separate and definitely well worth it. LOVEEEEE game of thrones. Definitely recommend this to others.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a great website and app to watch shows on. I use it for game of thrones and movies ! I typically don't have any problems with the website or app crashing which is great! That is surprising giving the hype around GOT.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
My friend has HBO and lets us use her account to watch movies we were really expecting there to be more selections but found that a lot of the movies were older so I would not recommend this to others
Marina S.
Marina S.
I love HBO GO. I use the app with my Apple Tv and that's how I catch up with all Hbo amazing shows because I cut cable out of my life completely. Couldn't live without Game Of Thrones!
Garima S.
Garima S.
Great channel, lots of new movies and series. HBO Go is really convenient when you have to watch your favorite show or movie on the go
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love HBO app. Great TV shows for the whole family! Downloaded to my phone and tablet. Hours of entertainment for the fam. East to use
Erin K.
Erin K.
Good for when you miss a show or there is nothing on tv. Has some really good movies. Was able to catch up on game of thrones easily
Tania M.
Tania M.
I am so excited that companies are starting to do this! I can watch HBO anytime anywhere, and I can watch all of the shows I love.
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Do you have to pay for this with regular tv