Home Basics KS10092 Knife Set 15 Piece With Wood Block Pack of 12

by Home Basics

Features Organization and access. Durable sharp stainless steel blades All utensils are dishwasher safe. Piece - 15 Pack of 12 Size - 3.5 x 5 x 13 in. Item Weight - 38 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Home Basics KS10092 Knife Set 15 Piece With Wood Block Pack of 12!
How would you rate this product?
Sharp right out of the box. Comes in the perfect size knife box to protect the sharpness of the blade. The handles are comfortable to hold but do have a cheap plastic feel to them. The set is very affordable and I would recommend this knife set for any average kitchen, not a professional set but a great starter set of knives.
Red Wing
Nice set for when you are first starting out on your own maybe for an apartment! But personally after a while I would decided to get a nicer set just due to the fact most of the knifes are not as sharp as you would like for prepareing alot of foods. Over-all okay.
Virgie, KY
Overall, I liked this knife set. It has a great esthetic and looks great sitting on the counter, however, the knifes aren’t sharp at all. It’s not a deal breaker for me, as I can just sharpen the knives myself.
These knives are very sharp. sturdy and reliable. I use them all of the time for cutting fruits, vegetables and meats. They work very well. You just have to make sure and dry them completely so they do not rust. I would recommend these knives to use in your kitchen.
Columbus
The Home Basics knives set of 15 is good quality for the value.  It comes with various types of knives that are useful during cooking. I haven't had it long so I cant say that it holds up well....only time will tell.  I would recommend it for everyday cooking.
I was very happy with this set of knives for the price! I wasn’t expecting a knife set that was culinary sharp for life, I simply wanted a nice looking basic set for everyday use and this set was perfect. It has all of the knives you need and it’s small enough that it doesn’t take up much space on the counter. Very nice set and economical! I would recommend this set!
Atlanta
Pros The sharpest knives. Great for your everyday cooking needs!!!! Im buying again. Nothing bad to really say about this manufacturer. I loved everything and its been great having these to experiment with in my home kitchen which Is newly remodeled.
No Special Diet
Athens
Not the most fashionable choice, but it was a perfect addition to our new house! The knives aren't slippery or hold to hold, they aren't awkward in your hands, they're pretty perfect.
No Special Diet
Colorado Springs
Compact, easy, has basic cooking knifes, i got the rainbow handle ones and they are sturdy & stay sharp for a few months needing to be resharpened only once a yr
It's ok it has everything you need I'm just not in to the wood block rather it be something that you can stick in the dishwasher and clean the wood if not dried completely gets black nope not for me