Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & Videosnone
Home Alone: Family Fun Edition (Blu-ray)

Home Alone: Family Fun Edition (Blu-ray)

by none

Eight-year-old Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) has become the man of the house, overnight! Accidentally left behind when his family rushes off on a Christmas vacation, Kevin gets busy decorating the house for the holidays. But he's not decking the halls with tinsel and holly. Two bumbling burglars are trying to break in, and Kevin's rigging a bewildering battery of booby traps to welcome them. Actor Commentary, Behind The Scenes Featurette, Blooper Reel, Deleted Scenes, Director Commentary, Trailers. Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin; "1990 Press" Featurette; "The Making Of 'Home Alone'"; "Mac Cam: Behind The Scenes With Macaulay Culkin"; "How To Burglar-Proof Your Home: The Stunts Of 'Home Alone'"; "'Home Alone' Around The World"; "Where's Buzz Now?"; "Angels With Filthy Soul"; BD-Live; BD-Live Bootstrap.

What was your favorite scene?
Is this one of your favourite Christmas movies too ?
Start your review of Home Alone: Family Fun Edition (Blu-ray)!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
It is tradition to watch this movie every Christmas! John Hughes movies are so much fun and this is one the whole family will be sure to love. So many funny moment and quotes that I still quote to this day.
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
Great family Christmas movie. Definitely a classic with a heartwarming message while still being funny as heck!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A definite family favorite! Hilarious hijinks ensues for 2 would be criminals when they try to rob a house but instead run into a creative youngster accidentally left home alone. Fun for evey age. Even our 18 month old gets into it!
Madalina V.
This is one movie that you must watch during Christmas Holidays. It's fun and relaxing and it's enhancing the holiday vibe. Watching during daytime or night time or just have it on the background, you'll not regret re-watching the series.
Ella R.
Baltimore , MD
I absolutely love this movie around Christmas time brings back good times as a kid. A great movie to watch with your family.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The home alone series is really funny, I have watched them a couple times! And enjoyed all of them! It's q really great family movie!
Alyssa V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie always gets hate from all my family members but it's one of my favorite holiday movies! I love the McAllisters- they remind me of my crazy family lol. Really funny and cute movie
Jodi A.
Visalia, CA
I have loved watching each of the Home Alone series. I find myself giggling with each scene! The thought of leaving my child alone made my compassion for his parents, as well as the family. I also love the endings, in which the good overall, will prevail!
Samantha S.
Casa grande
I just love all the home alone movies. My favorite scene was when Kevin put the spider on the guys face and he freaked out that had me laughing so hard. This movie is such a classic I watch this movie when it comes on TV every time sometimes I’ll go on my fire stick and watch it lol anyone who hasn’t seen it well you should it’s great
Brenna S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A always loved favorite classic! Never go wrong worn Home Alone, they booby traps, the laughter, and the suspense!