by Target

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Home Alone 25th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray) (Gift W/ Knit Hat from film) - Target Exclusive!
How would you rate this product?
Apex, NC
Home Alone 25th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray) (Gift W/ Knit Hat from film) - Target Exclusive uploaded by Dayle M.
I am a complete and total kid at heart. I have loved these movies since I saw the first one in the movie theater (yes I am that old). I break these movies out starting in early November (okay I watch them all year long, I will admit it!) but November 1st my Christmas movies start playing on a loop. Christmas Vacation, Four Christmas, Home Alone 1 & 2, All the Santa Claus Movies. I am a complete Holiday/Christmas movie fan. I really only love Home Alone 1 & 2. To me, 3 & 4 completely lost it with the character change. It just wasn’t the same. I was so happy to find this set that just had the first two.