BY DOSIS

Hombre De Plata 3.3 oz. This brilliant creation highlights top notes of Italian bergamot and leafy green nuances. Ripe red berries and juicy tangerine blends with sun-ripened plum for a unique distinction. This luminous aroma is enhanced with undertones of warm sandalwood, creamy vanilla and is touched with sensual musk. Virility, strength, power meets assertiveness, commitment and dedication, the things that truly define a man. Whether he s dominating his game or conquering a woman, the Hombre man is simply intoxicant. Features: A compelling line of men's cologne that celebrates the modern man. The packaging is sleek, clean and upscale. Metallic treatment in deep hues of brushed metal that convey masculinity and make an appealing visual statement. Dimension - 2.5 x 1.5 x 5 in. Item Weight - 11 oz. see more...

Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
My brother uses it everyday. It's his favorite because its not too strong. It was actually very affordable.
stif R.
is a very cool page has wonderful products the products they have are of good quality this good quality makes the products have a greater impact on me than I have them Then it is good to buy them and captivates the people of youth to
Azdine a.
Benicarlo
mi buena colonia , me gustaría hacerle una reviw en mi instagram . me gusta su forma y la caja .me encanta so forma .Hi, I'm from Spain, I have an Instagram page, most followers are interested in buying on the Internet, so if you want more sales, I suggest you send me a product of your products to do a review. I