BY HOLSUM

Holsum® Oven-Fresh Enriched White Bread.
100 years of great taste! see more...

• How long does this bread last before it starts to get hard?3 Answers
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
Foodie Expert
God I love, is soft rich and nutritious, what I like is that with we can do many things, not just sandwich, we can make toast, we can make mini pizza, too much, when I have it in my house invention in doing different things since I love everything that has to do with food, for me it is exquisite. for breakfast, dinner or inluso for some delicious appetizers. You are the best.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Jackson, MI
Stopped eating this bread years ago because it so bad for you. May taste well but so unhealthy. I now stick to whole grain if and when I do eat bread.
cherylirene m.
cherylirene m.
I've had this bread before it's soft and delicious and makes the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for my two year old!!!! I would recommend this bread!!!
When I was a kid my brother used to buy this bread, I didn't like it but he loved it so he bought it. I didn't like its plastic flavor, it was very dry and it was cut too thick. I still unlike this bread I think there are better options.
Tione R.
Tione R.
How long does this bread last before it starts to get hard?