BY HOLMES

Holmes wemo humidifier see more...

Krista P.
Highland , IL
So far I've been happy with this unit. It's made a world of difference in our home where the air is constantly dried out. I hadn't heard of the Wemo wifi part of this unit until a friend recommended it. I had no problem installing the app on my iPhone now I can control the unit from anywhere with internet access. The unit itself is servicing a tri-level 4000 sq ft house and keeping it at a consistent level. The filters are specially treated and take out odors from the air as they moisten it. So far - so good. I recommend.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Easy to use, and does exactly what a humidifier is supposed to do. I was a little skeptical based on the hefty price tag, and I would probably go for something a little cheaper next time, but all in all its great!
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
I use this humidifier for my daughter who has frequent nose bleeds. This contraption saves us from a lot of unnecessary doctor visits.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Easy to use, I use it on the daily! great in the winter when the air is super dry, i also use it when i am sick!
kendra e.
Holmes wemo humidifier, Easy to use, and does exactly what a humidifier is supposed to do. which is great
Brian s.
Canada
I know someone who actually has one of these. They are great! It produces just enough steam to make you breathe VERY COMFORTLY. I'd recommend this for sure
Katie R.
How well does this product work?