BY HOLMES

Holmes visipure tabletop air purifier - white see more...

Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I love this item! We can't sleep without it. If you want it quiet this isn't really quiet (or ours isn't) but it's perfect white noise and it really does filter the air as we have to clean the filter a good bit!
Victoria S.
Covington, LA
With my nephew having allergies; we keep this air purifier running in his room while he sleeps and his nighttime reactions have gone down so much. We love this purifier!
Brittney B.
Works extremely well and efficient. Bought this when my son was a baby to try to eliminate air allergens that were linked to his eczema and notice a great difference after use. The filters are usually replaced every 3 months depending on use and are inexpensive. U can feel, smell and notice the difference in air quality after running system for about 30 minutes.
Michelle J.
This is so affordable (ranging from 40+ dollars). It's crisp looking and it's so quiet!!!! Yet does the job that some products 5x the size to. Great product! You can feel confident that your air is clean.
Sarah H.
I have been wanting to get one of these for all the benefits they provide to a home! Can't wait to have to worry about dusting less as well as breathing better quality air!
jennifer d.
I am really interested in getting this for my mom cause she smokes in her home.Does this work well for. Clearing cigarette smoke?
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Very nice size and quality. Affordable and does a good job as a purifier. Has to be sitting on a table top though
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love this purifier it really works I don't get sick as easily and also makes my house smell fresher and cleaner
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Works well and gets the smell of fart out of the air when your boyfriend had too many beans for dinner
megan k.
I have heard such great things about this item I would recommend to anyone. Definitely worth a try
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never used this product before.. how well does it work?
Mariah L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How well does this product work? Is it good for someone with allergies?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
How well does this work? What size room is it for?
Jaymee E.
Would this be good to use with two young children? Pros? Cons?
Jessica S.