BY HOLMES

Holmes visipure tabletop air purifier - black see more...

• Does this take up a lot of space on a table top or no? Does it m...1 Answers
  • Que esto lo veo grande para la mesa1 Answers
  • How loud is this one? Really searching for quiet2 Answers
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
I have had this purifier in our three year old's nursery since she was under a year and we decided she could benefit from some white noise. I felt if I was running something for noise all night it might as well be doing something beneficial like cleaning the air!! It's very easy to maintain I buy a pack of replacement filters and replace every four months even though really it could go longer, but I error on the side of cleanliness. Other than that I just vacuum it down quick every few days when I vacuum her room. I keep it on low pretty much all day then kick it to high when she sleeps. Never had a problem with it. Her room is virtually dust free (even in dusty Arizona where we live). It always amazes me how much cleaner her room is than any other room in our home as far as dust goes... When we have another child this unit will be placed in their room as well! Perfect small size air cleaner you won't be disappointed!
kendra e.
kendra e.
Nice s leak design. Works very well! I love this product and so glad we decided to get it for our house
Kari K.
Kari K.
Redding, CA
How loud is this one? Really searching for quiet
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Environmentalist Expert
Does this take up a lot of space on a table top or no? Does it make a lot of noise?
lizet c.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Que esto lo veo grande para la mesa