Holmes Ultrasonic Cube Humidifier- White uploaded by Lynnseyloveslashes  .

BY HOLMES #44 in Air Purifiers

Holmes ultrasonic cube humidifier- white see more...

• What do you think of this product to you it serves for what use?2 Answers
  • How large of a room does this work in2 Answers
  • Is it easy to clean?6 Answers
Holmes Ultrasonic Cube Humidifier- White
  • "I don't smoke in my home but I bet if I did it would work great for those who do!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for the price." in 1 review
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Oh girl this humidifier tho! Works like a charm! Should I say more?! The quality is great and looks good with my all white living room. It is a Lott in the expensive side but totally worth the extra change. Of course if you don't have extra money to spare they maybe you should go with a cheaper one but I love it. Good luck getting your hands on one!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I borrowed one of these from a friend and I liked it, the shape and size mad it convenient to put anywhere
I was in need of a new humidifier but hated the look of those big ugly bulky hospital looking ones. I ran across this stylish little cube humidifier at Target last year and had to try it! Since I sleep with it beside my bed, I love that it is quite and sends a light vapor mist out over me. It has 2 settings (high or low). On the low setting it will last all night, but if I leave it on high it only last about 5-6 hours. It has an auto shut off, so I never have to worry about it running without an water. If you are have allergies or your skin gets really dry in the fall and winter months, this is perfect for you! This was hands down my favorite purchase of 2015!!
Nieves G.
I love this humidifier. It doesn't take much space and it's easy to refill. Our use it all year around and it works great. It's very inexpensive can't go wrong with it.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Really visually appealing, and very easy to store away in a small room - the white is even better than the pink! I love that I can just set this on my dresser when I'm not using it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it just makes everything around it all wet, even the floor. My apartment is completely carpeted, so I have to make sure I'm putting down a towel or something when I use it. And I wish it could do hot steam in addition to cold.
Jesney Z.
I own the black one. It's a great humidifier and doesn't have a filter which is a great thing because you don't have to worry about replacing it. I purchased mine from target for 29.99. Very convenient and I haven't had any problems with leaks. You can turn the nozzle in whichever direction you want the mist. Another great thing is that once the water runs out the machine will shut off on its own.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Great price for a humidifier. It's super quiet so you can place it anywhere in your house and you won't even realize it's there. The design of it can fit into any décor and it wouldn't matter.
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
Humitifer are the best I run it every time my son takes a nap or all the time if he's sick/congested makes the air feel so clean
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
This is a great product for the price. We keep ours constantly running at night in the winter to reduce nose bleeds and stuffy noses when we wake up
ALicia H.
Cleveland, OH
This product is fantastic! It works well, and is very appealing to the eye! It is also small, and its very convenient.
Steve B.
Chesterfield, MI
Is it easy to clean?
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
What do you think of this product to you it serves for what use?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
How large of a room does this work in
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
How energy efficient is this humidifyer?