Holmes Ultrasonic Cube Humidifier- Pink Design

by Holmes

#9 in Humidifiers

Holmes ultrasonic cube humidifier- pink design

Does it work well?
Is this a cold or warm mist humidifier?
How does this product work?
Start your review of Holmes Ultrasonic Cube Humidifier- Pink Design!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I agree this would be good for a college dorm due to there size however the price is right for this product.in reviews
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
So cute. Works awesome. And not ugly like all the other ones on the market.
So cute. Works awesome. And not ugly like all the other ones on the market.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Has replaced my bedroom fan. I crank this up to level 3 to sleep at night. My dogs seem to like it too surprisingly. I'll see them huddled under my bed in that small room so they must enjoy the air quality in there or else they'd buzz off somewhere far away. I've had to change the carbon filter a few times and that gets expensive but it really does get filthy with dust. It was caked on there! But hey, that's stuff I'm not breathing today so I have to be thankful. I run this 24/7 and get mad when someone shuts it off. It's a bit inappropriate but the coolest thing is to rip a huge fart right next to it and have it sense it, turn red with rage, and then it automatically cranks up the power to maximum.
Fernanda  F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Got this for my sons room and it works great! It lasts all night and it keeps moisture in the air since his room is so dry
Katie Y.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love this and is so therapeutic and soothing for the whole family!  We love this thing, and the cute design is a huge plus.  Works amazingly and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice humidifier.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How awesome is this humidifier, I truly love it. I love the color and the design and the humidifier works great
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,147 reviews
THIS IS SO CUTE YES THIS WOULD BE A GREAT GIFT TO GIVE TO MY GRANDCHILDREN SOME OF THEM SUFFER FROM ALLGERY AND THIS WOULD BE GREAT ITS THE RIGHT SIZE
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is the cutest humidifier I have ever seen legs normal it looks like an average box or something you can put on your house but it clean chair and helps you so much and you wouldn't even know unless they knew what it was
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
Saw this at Target and was confused on what it was but I thought it looked cute and walked over and when I saw that it was a humidifier I got it. The building I work at is beyond dry so I have this on my desk and it looks cute and helps me with my dry cough.
Renee G.
Ronceverte , WV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I have never seen this , so I can't rate it on quality or performance. I will however say it is super cute and would be adorable in my daughters room.
Sophie M.
Republic, MO
I dig the design & the variety of colors. It keeps my room less humid & I feel like I can breathe better. I'll probably buy some for my entire family for Christmas because I'm sure everyone would love one of these haha ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ask a question to the Influenster community...