BY HOLMES #8 in Humidifiers

Holmes ultrasonic cube humidifier- pink design see more...

Holmes Ultrasonic Cube Humidifier- Pink Design
  • "I agree this would be good for a college dorm due to there size however the price is right for this product." in 7 reviews
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Has replaced my bedroom fan. I crank this up to level 3 to sleep at night. My dogs seem to like it too surprisingly. I'll see them huddled under my bed in that small room so they must enjoy the air quality in there or else they'd buzz off somewhere far away. I've had to change the carbon filter a few times and that gets expensive but it really does get filthy with dust. It was caked on there! But hey, that's stuff I'm not breathing today so I have to be thankful. I run this 24/7 and get mad when someone shuts it off. It's a bit inappropriate but the coolest thing is to rip a huge fart right next to it and have it sense it, turn red with rage, and then it automatically cranks up the power to maximum.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I really like this humidifier because it is so cute and works very well for the price. I saw it at my local target for a good price and just had to get it because I really needed one and it was so cute. It works all the way through the night if it's on low but not if it's on high is the only downside.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Everybody needs a humidifier. This one is for your high school graduate going on to college. It small and easy to store. Plugs in any outlet. Its a must have in your dorm!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
This is probably the cutest of the humidifiers we own. I bought this for my daughter as a stylish alternative to her existing machine. It's definitely an affordable option, but it only seems to run all night if she runs it on 'low.' If we turn it up to high it will only last about 5 hours. Low seems to work for us for now, and given the 'cuteness' and lower price, I'd recommend it for anyone who is looking for a small amount of added moisture.
Sophie M.
Republic, MO
I dig the design & the variety of colors. It keeps my room less humid & I feel like I can breathe better. I'll probably buy some for my entire family for Christmas because I'm sure everyone would love one of these haha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
Saw this at Target and was confused on what it was but I thought it looked cute and walked over and when I saw that it was a humidifier I got it. The building I work at is beyond dry so I have this on my desk and it looks cute and helps me with my dry cough.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is the cutest humidifier I have ever seen legs normal it looks like an average box or something you can put on your house but it clean chair and helps you so much and you wouldn't even know unless they knew what it was
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I purchased this for my husband and it worked really well for as inexpensive as it was. My biggest complaint would be that the high was too wet and the low was not moist enough. We did return it, but only because it made my husband's asthma worse and not better.
Sarah W.
Noblesville, IN
Great humidifier! Helps me in the winter when I get nose bleeds. It's a great size for a bedroom but I wouldn't suggest it for a living room. It's also super trendy and was a huge blessing when I had it in my college dorm room!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
I like this humidifier, works well in small rooms, I don't feel like it worked well in the living/dining room areas. I agree this would be good for a college dorm due to there size however the price is right for this product.
Amanda M.
Portland, OR
Has anybody have any problems with this?! I really want one!!
auri g.
Frederick , MD
How good is this holmes humidifier been looking to buy one but was wondering how good was this one?
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
How well does this work? Any problems?
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
Remember the good old days when we only had the ugly blue humidifiers? Does this one work as well as those?
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
How do these compare to other humidifiers?