BY HOLMES

The holmes ultra humidifier adds moisture to the air and heals dry skin and chapped lips. Its small and compactly designed, so you can keep it on your desk or on the nightstand. It has a variable mist control option that lets you choose your most comfortable moisture levels. This electric humidifier doesnt have any filters for changing. The holmes humidifier is perfect for small bedrooms, dorm rooms or guest rooms. see more...

Buy on Target
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I loved this unit when I first bought it. It is fairly quiet and provides the perfect amount of humidity to fight our dry electric heat. It adjusts easily and the water tank lasts between 8-12 hours. There is a small light on the unit that may disturb some that are sensitive to light at bedtime Unfortunately the unit only lasted one winter, even with regular cleaning. Though it was a good deal, I am reluctant to buy another one.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love using this in the winter time because it really keeps my skin from getting dried out and chapped as well as helping with my sinuses! It also doesn't get hot, which is great because I store my makeup underneath of it!
Vrushali W.
The holmes ultra humidifier adds moisture to the air. It works really well and has multiple moisture settings that help you pick what level you want. Definitely worth the investment.
Alyssa B.
Shelby C.
This works really well! It adds moisture to the air and helps with dry skin. Pro is how compact it is and how easy it is to use! Definitely recommend!
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Always good to have a humidifier especially during the dry winter months. Helps keep moisture in the air during those cold, cough seasons.
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
We use this in my son's room and it has helped his breathing at night significantly. He no longer wakes up with a dry stuffy nose.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I trust this brand of humidifier. I have an item of this brand for my kid and it works great. These items are a must in Alaska.
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
Small and compact, seems to be good for what it is. no issues with it since I've bought it
Alice B.
C'est adorable, sa la dlair petite, donc si sa prends pas trop de place c'est vraiment bon, jadore les trucs utile qui prends pas de place.