BY HOLMES

Removes Up to 99% Air Pollutants aer1™ Total Air with Dust Elimination Replacement Filter. Advanced dust eliminating power!*. Delivers 30% better air quality*. Infused with Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda to help reduce household odors. Includes germ–fighting silver technology. Compatible with all aer1 ready™ air purifiers Works with these Holmes® Air Purifiers:  HAP2400, HAP242, HAP412, HAP422*, HAP424*, HAP706, HAP716*, HAP9240, HAP9242, HAP9412, HAP9414, HAP9422*, HAP9424* *Denotes product uses 2 filters. see more...

Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I love these filters and the sell them at walmart so that's always a plus. I wish they were a little cheaper in price so I could change them more often
Ixachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great filters. I have cats and this really keeps the air in my apartment nice and livable. They are also easy to come across and are very affordable.
Lorraine B.
I have had this for almost a year now and I love it. I have never had any issues with it and it does a great job with dust and pet hair.
alena w.
Midlothian, VA
We use it all the times. it is a vry great product. it lasts fro a long time and it is very easy to apply.
Carolyn Y.
I love these air filters the only ones I ever buy! They seem to last longer than the others and are decently priced!
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
I have had this for almost a year now and I love it. I have never had any issues with it and it does a great job.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc
Whoa!!!!!!easy to apply...easy to clean last almost 5 months i love it is a good deal smell like a paradise
COLLEEN D.
Greenacres , FL
I use this with two holmes air purifiers in my house. They work great at eliminating odors, and allergens.
Amanda N.
We have used these filters before. I can't say I noticed much of difference between them and the other filters we have used before. That's not necessarily a bad thing. I just haven't had a filter that seems to make a major difference for us.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Environmentalist Expert
Is this a trustworthy brand?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Environmentalist Expert
Im just here for my badge.