Holmes Small Room Air Cleaner

by Holmes

Holmes® HAP9412B-TU HEPA-Type Air Purifier, Mini-Tower Black Compact tower cleans and freshens air with Arm & Hammer® baking soda and up to 99% filtration of particles as small as 2 microns.  Also features optional ionizer, filter life monitor and variable speed settings. Product Features: HEPA-Type Filtration - Up to 99% filtration of airborne pollutants as small as 2 microns from air passing through the filter.  Particles of this size include dust, pet dander, and pollen. Filter enhanced with Arm & Hammer® baking soda to eliminate common household odors. Optiona.

Does anyone know the cost for these. Also are they fairly quiet? I would mind getting a couple for my place.
Is this product effective enough to clean mold from the air?
Start your review of Holmes Small Room Air Cleaner!
Product Highlights
“I would recommend these for the bedrooms in your home.” in 1 review
Gaithersburg, MD
I used these when I lived with my brother who had severe asthma and allergies as an additional filter in the living room (he had a bigger, expensive one in his bedroom). It worked alright to add freshness and filter additional dust, but it's only really good if you have a small room, already decent filtration, or aren't asthmatic/allergic. I use it in my room in an older single family home and it helps manage the dust but the air definitely still has issues. The filters are actually pretty nice quality, and are easy to take apart and clean. It does the job it's supposed to and no more.
Visalia, CA
We own three of these because my son had chronic lung disease and asthma. they've made a huge difference in his health. We keep one going in his room, the living room and our daughters room at all times. The machine is quiet and does an awesome job.
Cullman, AL
It is a okay product. It did help some with getting some pollen out of a small but it didn't help remove the dust to much.
Clovis, Ca
My friend has it and loves it. we live in an area with high pollution there house is much nicer because of this
Limerick, ME
This air cleaner helped with the pollen, didn't give me that fresh room feeling when walking in to the room.
Doral, FL
Love this small room air purifier, it is the perfect size... I would like it to be a little stronger though.
It's pretty sure and helps removed odors. I would like it to be a little stronger though. Worth the price.
Davenport, FL
Works great in my bedroom by my nightstand. Filter must be replaced every few months to be fully effective!
Binghamton, NY
Love this small room air purifier, it is the perfect size... and works great for me! Very convenient.
I would recommend these for the bedrooms in your home. Work well, and the price is not bad at all.