Holmes Permanent Tower Air Purifier

by Holmes

Create a healthy environment at home with the holmes permanent tower air purifier. It removes pollens, mold spores, pet dander, smoke and other particles. Its air ionizer enhances particle removal. The filter lasts for up to 5 years, so you dont have to worry about changing filters often. This electrostatic air purifier is suitable for 100-300 square feet rooms. Its filter monitor and electronic filter allow convenient use. The holmes ionizer air purifier has 3 speed settings, which can be customized it to suit your needs. Its cadr certified.

I actually really need to get an air purifier due to my bad allergies. I've been looking at several. Does this one require filter replacements and dies it work in a large room?
Im looking into buying a new one....Where can I find a cheaper one?
Im looking into buying one.. how do you all like it?
Start your review of Holmes Permanent Tower Air Purifier!
Product Highlights
“I have really bad allergies so I bought this reluctantly not sure if I was going to like it.” in 1 review
Springfield, IL
This gadget is definitely worth the extra money you pay for it! This product is so quiet you forget you have it on, and when you look at the air filter you will flip out that you used to be breathing in all that junk.
E Bernstadt, KY
Doctor recommend I get an air purifier since my boyfriend smokes and I'm susceptible to pneumonia. This has really helped and I'm so glad I noticed a difference in my health.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pros: Effective in removing pet odor Cons: Noisy and prone to vibration, ineffective at filtering small particles, replacement filters somewhat pricey The Holmes HAP412-U HEPA Tower Air Purifier combines HEPA and carbon filtration with an electric ionizer, and is intended for very small (no more than 120 square foot) rooms. Owners are generally pleased with this air purifier, saying it's reasonably effective and powerful for its size, and especially good at removing pet smells. ...
Washington , MO
I have really bad allergies so I bought this reluctantly not sure if I was going to like it. I love it. It works quickly and gives me the much needed relief I want.
Kennesaw , GA
The Holmes Permanent Tower Air Purifier is the best. Not only is it quiet, but it allows you to set a timer for the amount of hours you want it to run, then it shuts off automatically.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a family with two smokers and two children and a dog we love our air purifier because it purifies the smoke and animal and pet dander in the air
Royal Oak, MI
Amazing because my son has asthma and we have a dog. Also the hubbie smokes so it helps the lil guy breathe better and puts my mind at ease.
Enfield, CT
I have kids who have allergies and this is great to have in your children's room especially during spring time and allergies season
These are great, I don't notice allergens in the air when I have this in my bedroom where I sleep with my man and my dog.
These are great, I do not use much of an a/c in the summer time because of these. They come in very good hands.