Holmes Odor Air Filter uploaded by Sherri C.

BY HOLMES

Holmes® HAPF30 HEPA-Type Filter. For use with Holmes® air cleaners:  HAP240, HAP2400, HAP2404, HAP242, HAP243, HAP244, HAP246, HAP260, HAP412, HAP422, HAP424, HAP440, HE300-IQ For use with Bionaire® air cleaners:  BAP1242, BAP1412, BAP1422, BAP1552, BAP1825. BAP242, BAP260, BAP422, BAP815, BAP825 Model:  HAPF30CS. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "We use this filter in our nursery and it works great!" in 1 review
  • "I like this product because it helps keep the cat (we have two) odor away." in 1 review
Roman J.
I like this product because it helps keep the cat (we have two) odor away. Since it's not too expensive, it's even affordable for our college budgets!
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
......................................................................................
Kelly J.
Apex, NC
We use this filter in our nursery and it works great! Love the price,too. I'm not sure it would handle large rooms or severe odors, but it is perfect for a bedroom.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Environmentalist Expert
I bought this to keep the cigarette smoke at bay due to my neighbors smoke coming through my walls. my purifier holds 2 so i purchased them thinking they would help with the smoke odor. it doesn't seem to be doing the job as well as i thought. these were pretty pricey to purchase and not have them work as well as i anticipated makes me disappointed.
Aleena J.
This AIR PURIFIER is amazing. Its not too expensive but it works wonders. It Works great for me and have been loving it.
Casandra W.
Panama City Beach, FL
Does Wal-Mart still carry these?
Kayna D.