Holmes Mini Tower Air Purifier - Black

by Holmes

#6 in Air Purifiers

Holmes mini tower air purifier - black

Have you tried this?
Quilty is good? ??
Is they affordable or worth in price?
Start your review of Holmes Mini Tower Air Purifier - Black!
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 5
1,452 reviews
Holmes Mini Tower Air Purifier - Black uploaded by LORI H.
The Holmes aer1 Tower Air Purifier with HEPA-Type Filter captures particles as small as 2 microns from air passing through the filter, and operates quietly to remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as pollen, dust, mold, pet dander, and smoke, providing relief from odor and irritants in the air so you can breathe comfortably. The air filter also offers 30% better dust elimination than traditional Type A HAPF30 filters at clean air delivery rate passing through the filter. You can see the particles being accumulated through the Visipure Air Filter Window, and this Holmes air purifier has a filter reminder, so you know when it's time to change the filter. The space-saving design easily fits in any corner of the room, leaving clean and crisp air all around your home. The optional ionizer also helps to ensure smaller particles are more easily captured, and helps tackle odors.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
Bought this for my room and it’s working amazing and the price point is the best ! I find that it work just as great as my other more expensive purifier
Hi, I.
Es bien, pero no se si lo recomendaría.. todo depende de tus gustos.. lo positivo es que tiene buen modelo así que combina con cualquier espacio de la casa
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
We loved having a mini air purifier during the winter months when we had to have all of the windows closed. It's also great in shared offices, to keep the communicable diseases fro spread in faster. Follow the cleaning directions!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have one of these in every room of my house. They are a life saver. The system is very quiet and the filters are easy to change and fairly inexpensive. I can tell such a big difference before using these and after.
Amanda W.
Brown City, MI
Product works well for bedrooms-smaller areas. I do have one in each room as we suffer from asthma and allergies, it definitely helps with the dust. They are on the more expensive aide but well worth it for health reasons. I would definitely recommend air purifiers for anyone!
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I try to have a humidifier in every room of my home. I noticed it gets very dry, Due to being closed up all winter. This helps dramatically.
Nieves G.
Taft, CA
I love that it's small and portable if it's anywhere in my room. I live in a dry and very polluted areas so this is a must for me. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Great smaller purifier. Easy to use and isn't big and bulky. Great price for a great purifier.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
I really love this! I use it in my smaller studio room and it keeps the air fresh! It is very effective and worth the money