BY HOLMES

Holmes® HAP9424B-TUS Medium Room Air Purifier, Black Product Features: HEPA-Type filtration. Slim design and integrated handle allow flexibility in placing the unit throughout the home. 3 Speed settings. Optional ionizer. Filter Service Indicator. Recommended for medium rooms, up to 165 sq ft. Smoke CADR:  105. Filter:  2 x HAPF30 Model:  HAP9424B-TUS. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications an. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
I lived in an apartment where everyone else's awful smells seeped into my apartment--if it weren't for this air purifier my apartment would have been a terrible place for me to have to live. It helped my allergies and sensitivities, but unfortunately also raised my electric bill sky high.
Rosi G.
It's a really great product if yoy have allergies and want your allergies to clear up a bit. I've had one before and I loved it. Not only did it help with the dust and nasty air helped me breathe better I'm not one to rave but pretty good product for small ateas like, rooms or office space.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have really bad allergies and rely on this air cleaner in my office at work. The building is really old and lots of people get bad allergies in it. I leave it running while I'm working and never hear the motor and have noticed an improvement in my allergies.
Dawn C.
Elizabethton, TN
This air purifier is just what anyone needs to ease allergies. I have two dogs whom I love greatly,however, their hair dander....not so much. I started using this purifier and immediately saw results.
Adriana L.
Yone needs to ease allergies. I have two dogs whom I love greatly,however, their hair dander....not so much. I started using this purifier and immediately saw results.
Caroline D.
This works well. Keeps the bad scents down in your house and It's a really great product if you have allergies and want your allergies to clear up a bit.
Briana S.
I used this in my sons room at our previous house. It definitely helped with the smell from the carpets the carpet installation and hardwood flooring.
erin m.
The price is a bit steep, but its great if you have any type of allergies like animals, plants, flowers, dust or dander
Josephine P.
Clare, IA
Great product if you love nature and what not. def recommend it to anyone doesn't even have to be a nature person!!
Elizabeth I.
This is actually very decent, not too loud and in a room full of dust I was able to sleep one full night
Tara H.
Ponca City, OK
How well does this work for someone with everyday allergies? I always wanted to try something to cleanse the air.
Lori B.
Is this loud?
amy c.
Bennington, NE
What size room does this have to be for it to work?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I live with pets does it ok for them. will it purify pets smell?