BY HOLMES

Holmes kids bear humidifier see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "great product " in 1 review
Dustin C.
Shoals, IN
Very great product for the price easy to use very user friendly my little boy loves his absolutely great is all i can say
Amere G.
I bough almost 5 of this! I like the favt that you can set it on your preference. The only thing is that, they broke easily, I think somehow the water mineral collects and clog something in it and ruins the performance.
BettyJo M.
This little humidifier is the perfect size for a kids room. Not too cool! The little bear makes it a great accessory to my kids room. It's expensive and I highly recommend it for your little kids too!
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Holmes Kids Bear Humidifier does the job. It is pretty loud comparing to the other humidifier I had before but all and all I am happy with the purchase.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
This is so cute! I will definitely be buying this for my children once I have kids! It helps control the moisture level and looks that cute! Yes!
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
My son loves this humidifier. It also works really well and helps to keep the air moist. I also like how you can adjust the moisture level.
Tammy B.
Pasco, Wa
Love the cute animal designs of these humidifiers. They are quiet and my kids love them. Also like you can control the moisture level
Taylor m.
I love this when i get sick i come runing to this it helps me so much i can evean explain just buy it i love it you should too
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
This is so cute, my little baby likes to stare at cute things like this and it keep the moister level at the right level
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Very cute and child friendly! Great product to fix dry stuffy noses! Definitely recommend if you have children!
Gabby D.