Holmes HEPA Mini Tower Air Purifier - White

by Holmes

Oportable, space saving design, this product will fit nicely into most spaces. equipped with the new aer1 filter system offering the most effective filtration system available. aer1 offers customized effectiveness to suit your needs. choose from: total air with dust elimination (included in unit), allergen remover, odor eliminator, and germ fighter.

I have this product and I am having trouble finding filters. Can you tell me where to find them?
Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Holmes HEPA Mini Tower Air Purifier - White!
Cusseta, AL
I use this exact purifier when I am sick or just feeling like I need some fresh air . It is very handy and easier to put away. The only thing it needs is a timer . Other than that it is perfect ! (:
Love love love this air purifier. It does wonders. It purifies your air and eliminates all the bad particles in the air
Peoria Hts, IL
I love Holmes products and this is one I would definitely like to try! I'm going to have to see if I can find it!
Conroe, TX
This purifier really cleared my sinuses and helped achieve better sleeping patterns. I am satisfied.
Pompano Beach, FL
The image alone got me I'm hoping it will help my son with his allergies the value is worth a try.
Tampa, FL
This is so cute! Holmes has great products and this really works! Super quiet not nosey!
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
I've had a good experience with this. Great air filter to start out with it. Great unit and great price . Fantastic product, it works very well.
Jeddah, Makkah
Really good filter picks up the dirt.... keeps the air clean highly recommended.. for your home office bedroom NE space needed