BY HOLMES

Holmes hapf300ap-u4 performanceplus true hepa allergen filter see more...

Andrea G.
I've been using this filter in my air purifier for years. I notice a significant difference with my allergies when I haven't run the purifier for even a day. I live in a house with mold issues and I keep this by my bed to filter out as much as possible while I'm sleeping. Does a great job as far as I can tell.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Easy to change the filter. Can find in many stores. Worth the price and to see the dirty stuff attached to it when you change it is amazing